Anyone traveling in a truck from Detroit to Denver?

Nukem1040

Established Member
I found a 93 Cobra Engine and transmission that I would like to buy located in MI. I was messaging the guy to see if he can throw together a crate and give me the measurements so I can see what uShip guys would charge to pick it up and ship here. I’m getting the vibe the seller would just like someone to pull up in their truck, load it up, and off she goes. So that’s what lands me here, seeing if anyone is headed in their truck from Detroit area to Denver in the next couple months? I live in Colorado Springs but could travel up to Denver.

If I’m going to pay to have a professional transporter pick it up and deliver, I want it in a crate. Anyone have similar situations? What did you do (other than tell me to drive over there)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I found a 93 Cobra Engine and transmission that I would like to buy located in MI. I was messaging the guy to see if he can throw together a crate and give me the measurements so I can see what uShip guys would charge to pick it up and ship here. I’m getting the vibe the seller would just like someone to pull up in their truck, load it up, and off she goes. So that’s what lands me here, seeing if anyone is headed in their truck from Detroit area to Denver in the next couple months? I live in Colorado Springs but could travel up to Denver.

If I’m going to pay to have a professional transporter pick it up and deliver, I want it in a crate. Anyone have similar situations? What did you do (other than tell me to drive over there)?

Can’t help you on the transport, but good to know there’s another enthusiast in the city...

Nukem1040

Established Member
You’re in Denver? I’ve found about 4 other 93 Cobra guys in the Denver/Aurora area. What one do you own? There’s a chat on Facebook in “Fox Body Addicts of Colorado” of the 93 Cobras in CO.

Nukem1040

Established Member
I live in Colorado Springs too, and I'm flying to Detroit in a couple of weeks for the Woodward dream cruise. If I had time I'd drive it.

That would have been a huge bonus. Ah well.

Users who are viewing this thread