Anyone that went from a 2.93 pulley to 2.80.

Silver 03 Cobra

I haven't gotten it yet. It shipped out a little late. I should have it by Friday. I talked to Terry today and he said I should get about 15 rwhp. That should put me at 480 rwhp on pump gas. It ain't much more but it is 15 more than the guy with the 2.93 pulley. I'm hoping with the pulley and the other changes I've done to get into the 11's easily. If the weather holds I plan on going to Rockingham Friday and it is 375 feet above sea level. I ran a 12.037 with the 2.93 pulley and a lot of extra weight. I've trimmed it down by about 120 lbs plus the pulley and I should be there.

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Yeah, you should definately hit 11's with that pretty easy. Good luck and have fun! :)

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by Silver03Snake
2.93 at 12.5 and 2.80 at 14.5 psi.

Silver03Snake, I guess this would be a good time to "Introduce" the all New 3.20" & 3.4" DUB Supercharger Pulleys, that we recieved just yesterday, for all of those who "Do Not" want to run alot of extra Boost.

The 3.20" DUB Pulley produces 3.5 lbs. more boost over the factory 3.65" Factory 03 Cobra SC Pulley. The 3.4" DUB SC Pulley , roduces only 2 lbs. more over the factory 3.65" SC Pulley.

Actually you "Do Not" need any special reprogramming done with the 3.4" DUB SC Pulley unit. However, if anyone were to use the 3.20" SC Pulley unit , I would still invest in a Performance Chip for Optimal Performance.

For those of you wanting to purchase the New Lower Crank Pulleys, in a 2 lb. , 4 lb. , 6 lb. Application, you can also use the DUB Upper SC Pulley Unit.

Example: 6 lb. Lower Crank Pulley and DUB 3.4" Upper Pulley will produce total boost output (with Performance Chip) 7.5 to 8 lbs. Boost at Wide Open Throttle.

Example: 4 lb. Lower Crank Pulley & 3.20" DUB Upper Pulley unit will produce total boost output ( with Performance Chip) 7 to 7.5 lbs. Boost at Wide Open Throttle.

Example 2: 2lb. Lower Pulley and the 2.93" DUB Upper Pulley Unit will produce total boost (with Performance Chip) 6 to 7 lbs. Boost at Wide Open Throttle.

Hope this helps, as if you own a Forced Air Induction Engine Vehicle, you Tune Boost at the Track, for Optimal and Efficient Performance Gains & lower ET's , verses Naturally Aspirated Engine Vehicles "Tweaking" outside the PCM variables for lower ET Timeslips!

You can check out the New DUB SC Pulley units at this URL:

http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/cobra_products_dub.htm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread