Anyone spraying with a Vortech S/C?

IcantDo55

Established Member
Looking for experience info. Mine is all hooked up but I'm a little scared to push the button. I have a 9 PSI votech and want to spray N20 to cool it a bit.
Thanks
Mike

AHD

Established Member
Mike, I've heard of several people doing it. You really don't need a whole lot as your just looking for the temp drop, not an hp increase from the N20. Oh, and I don't know if you got my email, but your pumps shipped 2 days ago.

Last edited:

jdr46

I have a friend that runs a 30 shot on his system. I thinks it bumped him up 50 HP. He does not have an ic and is pushing 580 hp on a 2v 4.6. I U do spray it have your system tuned for it.

DEMNSVT

Established Member
Just make sure you got the right tune down for it, I would suggest if you are familer with N2O or tunning I would take it a Shop and have then dyno tune for the juice. That would be best suggestion. Cuz the last thing you need to is lean it out and boom! Seen it happen before. Well GOOD LUCK and let me how that goes. I am actually from Northern, VA and Mustangs to rule the roast in VA. I am just out at school which sucks, but good luck you may need it.
KEVIN

Users who are viewing this thread