anyone seen the 93 cobra on ebay

chrisilversvt

Established Member
it is item #1850944803...there are no pics.,and it sounds kinda sketchy to me...the wording sounds like it was written by a 10 yr. old...and it sounds like it is crappily modded...nos.. a tv and dvd player(in a 93 cobra) sounds kinda ricey to me...i wonder if its just a gt w/ some cobra parts he is trying to pass off as a cobra..it does have the vin# listed....anyone else seen this???:shrug:

Black93Cobra

Established Member
I haven't seen it but this would be my advice if you are truly interested. Take the VIN and run a Carfax report on it, also call SVT and ask them if that VIN is for a actual Cobra. I believe the eighth position in the VIN should be a D for a '93 Cobra but I'm not entirely positive. Hope that helps

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by Black93Cobra
I believe the eighth position in the VIN should be a D for a '93 Cobra but I'm not entirely positive. Hope that helps
Correct: D = 235 hp. Cobra engine

chrisilversvt

Established Member
doesn't really matter now..that auction suddenly disappeared...it was up to $4500 last i saw...i wasn't looking to buy it anyway...i wouldn't buy a car like a cobra without seeing it in person and driving it...

Users who are viewing this thread