anyone running the termi hood with the 99-01 bumper?!

paradigm

Established Member
:shrug:
0mrd.jpg

This a very nice car - which user here owns it?

Lonehorse

Established Member
I like the 00 Cobra R hood with the 01 bumper. Don't care for Mach 1 or Termi chin so I found a third option.

zs1i.jpg

stangfreak

Established Member
The 03 cobra hood looks good on the 03 cobra. Like others have said, it looks out of place. I would get a cobra R hood or a cowl hood

Lonehorse

Established Member
I saw your car in MMFF I think the other day. You guys NEED to do one for the 03-04 Cobras :rockon:

I've considered doing one for the 03-04 especially after seeing how much Ford wants for theirs. Not sure if there's a big enough market for one tho. May also consider one for he GT bumper too. Its functional too. It forces more air into the heat exchanger.

ricafortegio

a306juGRnot
Established Member
Like others have stated, it looks awkward with a 01 cobra bumper.

I personally love the 01 cobra bumpers and the examples here are great showings. I would run a Mach chin.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i honestly don't see why everyone and their brother seemingly busts a nut over the '03/'04 cobra looks. it's certainly not bad looking, but it really isn't that great. not as great as everyone makes it out to be anyways(IMO, obviously). the front bumper just looks bloated and makes the nose look a bit tall(not quite like the '00R, but function>form obviously), the rockers also make the car look taller and a bit bloated, and the spoiler just looks like a tumor. love that hood though!
the '99/'01 cobra on the other hand is pretty much the opposite, with styling that that makes the very same chassis and body look thin, agile, and athletic, instead of big, heavy, and bloated. the arch in the lower portion of the '99/'01 bumper is intentional and is a part of making the car look thinner and more athletic, visually it brings the leading edge of the hood lower to the ground. just needs the awesome dual heat extractor style hood of the '03/'04s. as seen above it just doesn't quite work with any other bumper.
that's my opinion anyways, hate on haters!

Users who are viewing this thread