Anyone Running the Battery Tender 4-Bank Battery Management System?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I have a variety of battery chargers and a rediculous number of batteries to keep charged. I'm thinking of getting a multi-bank charger/maintainer to simplify things around the garage. Anyone using this one:

https://amzn.to/2SOUSz5

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Guys used it on a motorcycle forum I was on. No complaints from them. Reviews look good on Amazon.

Gotta help Jeff pay the attorneys fees lol

13BlackGT

Established Member
I have had the battery tender 4 bank for a few years. Works great

Roush TVS, 79 mm pulley, E85

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I have been using one daily for about 6 months to keep three car batteries topped off and to help with cold starts in the winter. I keep our 2 DD's (20' cables) and the Cobra (6' cable) hooked up any time they are parked, Subarus with the OBD2 port and the Cobra with the lighter socket.

My daily (MY15) is outside 24/7 and hasnt had any issue cranking yet but it hasnt been single digits cold yet either. I am fanatical about putting it on the tender every day. My wifes daily (MY07) is garaged and you can tell when cranking if it wasnt charged the night before. She forgets at least 3 times a week about the tender. A warm battery cranks better than a cold one and the tender warms enough to make a difference.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I thought about it, but I have outlets close enough to the cars to not want the 12v cords snaking all around, so I stuck with the single tenders. Also interesting, the 4 bank is the same price (basically) as 4 tender plus. I would have thought the bank might save a few $.

Users who are viewing this thread