Anyone running a 10" Radio (Atoto S8)

GodStang

Established Member
I am looking at replacing the stock double din radio with a Android OS (not Android base OS) one to run Agama Car Launcher, Shadow Dash and datalog my Megasquirt. I really like the Atoto S8. It comes in normal 7" Double Din and then one that sticks out a bit that is 10"-ish. I was wondering if anyone has pics of this type installed in the 96-04 style dash and how it looks sticking out. Also does it stick out where the shifter gets too close?

Some dude reviewing it:

96dreamer

Established Member
I've had one of them in my amazon cart for a year or two with the same plans. Would love to eventually have it setup to run msdroid for realtime gauges. Had other projects in front so I never pulled the trigger.

fordmaster302

Established Member
I have the Atoto 7 I'm running torque pro and Forscan on it

Attachments

• IMG_20210614_193033.jpg
    IMG_20210614_193033.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 161

muscleatsrice

Established Member
I've had one of them in my amazon cart for a year or two with the same plans. Would love to eventually have it setup to run msdroid for realtime gauges. Had other projects in front so I never pulled the trigger.

Glad to know I’m not the only who saves stuff in the Amazon cart for years.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

96dreamer

Established Member
I did finally end up pulling the trigger on a head unit, https://a.co/d/cJVH3Rg

The stats on it are pretty stout. I haven't fully installed it due to other ongoing projects but did temporarily hook it up. It looks good and is pretty quick.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Not an Android unit but this is my Sony 10” so you know what to expect size wise. No hvac controls are blocked.
F322C253-1716-4923-BD08-4EC65BAD6DEA.jpeg
9DE9615D-5025-4EAF-B087-5A218EF9DC73.jpeg

96dreamer

Established Member
I downloaded it to the head unit but haven't hooked it up to the MS3 yet. Crossing my fingers I have no issues. I am hoping to get back on the car stuff this weekend. I ended up pulling the whole dash for a few reasons so it turned into more than just a head unit swap.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I downloaded it to the head unit but haven't hooked it up to the MS3 yet. Crossing my fingers I have no issues. I am hoping to get back on the car stuff this weekend. I ended up pulling the whole dash for a few reasons so it turned into more than just a head unit swap.
Keep us posted. Or start another thread about it please. I was using my phone to datalog when I didn't have my computer. But Shadow Dash isn't compatible with the newest update for Android. And who knows when it'll come through. I'd like to have another option again.

Users who are viewing this thread