Anyone run a 3.1 pulley, CAI & X-pipe without a chip?

bborder

Established Member
Just curious if anyone is running this combo without a chip. 3.1 pulley, x-pipe and UPR CAI. I've read some posts that say the 2.93 pulley without a chip is borderline acceptable, just wondering what you guys think of this combo. Also, what dyno numbers have you seen from this combo if you have it?

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
:) Run a chip! The stock tune is lean at lower rpm's. Your better off safe then SORRY:bash: I have a 3.1 and I highly recomend a chip!
Opps Forgot my dyno numbers 446 RWHP 450 RWTQ

Tim:)

Last edited:

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
bborder
I'm about to try the same combo, except I got the Densecharger. I plan on getting mine tuned, I'm hoping for 440-450 rwhp!

LR 01 Cobra
I was wondering if you think that the Bassani Exhaust was worth the money? and how does it sound?

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Brian,

So how did your trip to Galpin turn out? Tech came out and took my car out. Pull mysteriously disappeared. Went home. Pull reared its head. WTF!? Been checking out some of your posts. Looks like we have similar questions...

Picking up the following on Friday:

Drivetrain
-----------------------
PRO-5.0 Power Tower Shifter

Intake/Exhaust
-----------------------
MagnaFlow Tru-X Pipe
MagnaFlow High-Flow Cats
MagnaFlow Cat-Back System

Chassis/Suspension
-----------------------
Maximum Motorsports Camber/Caster Plates
Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors

$1358.73 out-the-door. Parts only. GRC Performance down in Mission Viejo. Never been to Willow Springs. I'll hit you up when I am ready.

Adam

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
Love the sound of the Bassani! I have the Bassani off of my 01, I don't have the new 03 system. I like the smaller tips, 3.5 on the 99-01 system. The 03 system has 4.0 tips. The densecharger is a good choice, I had one on my 01.

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread