Anyone run a 18x10 +12

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
Does anyone have any pictures of a new edge running a 18x10 +12 wheel? I ordered wheels with +25 offsets but they only have 2 in stock and no idea when they will get more and I'v been waiting 12 weeks already, so I was debating on substituting two of them for +12 offsets but I don't know exactly how it's going to look, and I can not find any information with pictures, I don't want it to stick out from the fender too much, and I'm sick of waiting for wheels 3 times longer then what was told to me. Thanks.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Since you're likely talking about XXR521's, I'll chime in because I ran an 18x10 square setup a few years back. The rears I had a 315/35/18, with it being a 27" tall tire, it would have been a tight fit with the +12. If you run shorter tire than that and roll the fenders you shouldn't have any problems getting that extra half inch to clear.

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
Thanks for the info, it helped.. I didn't really want to roll the fenders, so I just cancelled my order and found some from a different company in Chromium Black that I bought. Thank you again.

Users who are viewing this thread