Anyone planning on seeing Rambo Last Blood?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've seen the trailer on TV a few times now and I'm hooked. I've seen all of the Rambo movies and this one looks pretty good.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Always in for a Rambo flick, even if Stallone was in a tracked hoveround sporting dual SAWs. I don’t expect plot or character development, I just want non stop action that is over the top but maybe halfway believable.

07B94DE7-6CCF-403F-AF6B-CF7F69653BA8.gif

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
I've seen the trailer on TV a few times now and I'm hooked. I've seen all of the Rambo movies and this one looks pretty good.

Any red blooded, flag waving, car crazy, God fearing American will have to watch this and every Rambo flick! Boo-yah!!!

CV355

_
Established Member
The crossbow trap teaser was enough to make me go "yeah, I'll watch this" even if Stallone is an anti-gun hypocrite who rakes in millions for shoot-em-up movies.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
In light of other movies that I would have gone and seen, but those movies became "Woman Strong", I will go see this movie in a theater!

I'm not expecting much, but it doesn't look bad.

E

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The crossbow trap teaser was enough to make me go "yeah, I'll watch this" even if Stallone is an anti-gun hypocrite who rakes in millions for shoot-em-up movies.
I didn't know he was anti-gun.

ZEN357

Established Member

I am. As corny as the movie will probably be, I grew up watching these movies and want to see the last one.

Blown 89

Established Member
Nope. I'm done supporting Hollywood, especially anti 2A Stallone. Looks cool though

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! I’m surprised.....and NOT surprised at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The franchise didn't need sequels at least story wise. The original had a perfect starting and ending point but if anything needed to be put in a sequel, it should have been a prequel of sorts diving into Baker Team rather than Cold War nonsense and such.

Even before hearing he is anti 2A, I always felt most (if not all) of his movies were made better by the supporting cast rather than Sly. Rocky II and III were great because of people like Tony, Mickey, Apollo, etc.., F.B. was excellent because of Trautman, Teasle, Kern, etc..,

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Deep down, he's a moron. He made it and says things he thinks are safe to say. If he'd shut his mouth and make more shoot 'em up movies everything would be fine. But he can't. He's weak and slipped in to the Hollywood vortex, long ago.

I'll watch it, yeah. I'm a sucker for hypocrisy.

Users who are viewing this thread