Anyone paint their front splitter?

Zims-mustang

Established Member
I have been thinking about getting a carbon fiber front lip, or possibly painting my lip same color as my car, vista blue with white stripes. Anyone have any pictures?

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
when i get the money/time i'll be painting my front lip.

A buddy had it done on his and I thought it looked damn good

l_cbc2339d005c451f941881c811c846171.jpg

1.jpg

shelbysvt

Established Member
when i get the money/time i'll be painting my front lip.

A buddy had it done on his and I thought it looked damn good

l_cbc2339d005c451f941881c811c846171.jpg

1.jpg

Oooo that orange stripe looks nice where did you get it? Is that an actual SS hood or a trufiber one? Looks like an actual one.

abramsbrian

Established Member
I painted mine and love it. It makes a huge difference. Its hard to keep in good shape since my car is so low.

wallywagon

Established Member
I am personally a fan of the textured look (although my buddy says it looks cheap....whatever).

AlanSVT

Established Member
Your buddy still own that car???? Iv been trying to find out where that car went

Last edited:

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
Oooo that orange stripe looks nice where did you get it? Is that an actual SS hood or a trufiber one? Looks like an actual one.

it's competition orange and IIRC he had the actual SS hood he also had the authentic SS wheels... that was one of the best color combinations and paint jobs ive seen on these cars.... I even like carl at competition auto's reversal of it on their drag car (if it's still that color)

Your buddy still own that car???? Iv been trying to find out where that car went

no alan, it was tim's. he actually found the car in Georgia well Carl was contacted by the owner IIRC... Tim called him about buying it back but he has since moved on and has a '13 gt that went under the knife already (before even being registered)... if he sticks to plan it'll be a 1100-1200 TT build

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
Pissed me off he sold it a few days after I got bought mine. I would have bought it if I knew.

you're telling me... i live 2 miles away from him and he knew i wanted that car and he just went and traded it in on a whim... they didn't give him shit for it... we could have swapped everything over to my care and he trade it in and gotten the same amount for it that car had tonnnnnsss of money in it

I feel bad for the new owner though... that car got beat up by the dealer, it was tuned for C16 and they were running 109 in up and down the highway constantly burnin the 20 inch tires off of it... they ended up selling the car for like 36 i was gonna get it but not after i heard what all they had already done to it before getting it on the lot

shelbysvt

Established Member
I was thinking black with a super snake red stripe. But orange does indeed look good. I wonder if a blue SS or red SS stripe would look better with black though.

Users who are viewing this thread