anyone paid a traffic ticket online or by phone?

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
I got a speeding ticket up in San Bernadino, and the information they sent me said I could pay online so I tried it and it didnt work, so I called the number to pay by phone and took care of it that way, now my question is does that do away with me having to go to court on the specified date on the ticket, or do I still have to go? Also the recording on the phone did not say anything about traffic school, so would the court still send me information about traffic school, or would I have to pay them the court fee for them to do traffic school for me? its my first ticket, so I dont know anything about how this works, but I just wanted to pay it because they gave me a fix it ticket for no front license plate, and I didnt want to deal with having to put it on and go down with an off road h and what not

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
I paid my few tickets via PHONE.
They give u options to request for Traffice School as well & they give u a total sum with or with out.

I just remember selecting traffic school & paying for it .... but i never attended :bash: ... school i hate it.

U can only take traffic school ever 1 1/2 years, i think.

Good Luck Bro.

i hate school too, but I just wanted to do the online thing, and get it done, but that damn recording I listened to everything and it didnt give me any option of traffic school, but oh well first ticket I guess I can do without it, but by paying on the phone did you not have to go to court?

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
I recently attended online traffic school @ Traffic School Online (TSO) <http://www.trafficschoolonline.com/>. Study at your own pace, court-approved, $24.95. BONUS: Call TSO @ 1-800-800-3579 and tell them you received a $5.00 discount e-coupon via email. They will make the appropriate billing adjustment. $19.95 out-the-door, no hidden fees. :) .

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
I paid a traffic ticket in LA country by phone, and also requested traffic school through the same system.

It's SO EXTREMELY SLOW AND PAINFUL, do it online if you can!

Reminds me of the track LAMC on Tool's "Salival" album!

~Berj

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
Originally posted by Andorion
I paid a traffic ticket in LA country by phone, and also requested traffic school through the same system.

It's SO EXTREMELY SLOW AND PAINFUL, do it online if you can!

Reminds me of the track LAMC on Tool's "Salival" album!

~Berj

my question though is do you still have to appear in court? I have tried numerous times to get through to the clerk, but either I get a recording I cant get through or it puts me on hold, cause I already payed by phone but I want to know for sure that I dont have to go to court

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Nope, never had to appear in court - paid the ticket by phone and attended traffic school online.

~Berj

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
Originally posted by Andorion
Nope, never had to appear in court - paid the ticket by phone and attended traffic school online.

~Berj

thanks that what I was looking for:beer:

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Also, the deadline on your ticket is the deadline for PAYING your ticket - if you're eligible for traffic school, you have 90 (?) more days to complete it from the day you pay.

GL!

~Berj

jonas

Established Member
i rented a video from blockbuster for driving school. It had a test. This was a very long time ago. I believe you mailed your test in

Users who are viewing this thread