Anyone needing basic to advanced work done with their 99-04 in Wa, let me know

B0B

Established Member
I'm trying to pick up a few projects on the side, and also looking to meet some fellow members to meet up with for cruising. If anyone has parts they need installed, or work done, let me know. Anything from brakes, to building motors, clutches, supercharger installations, etc. I will beat the price of any shop, and I do the job right. I would prefer for you to supply any parts needed before you bring the car to me so I can get the job done in a timely manner. I'm located in Orting, Wa. I do pretty much anything except gears, including tig welding and fabricating. PM me if you're looking to get anything done!

B0B

Established Member
maybe a little over 1/2 hour! Let me know when you get the new belt and I can put it on for you

Primogenus

Established Member
Bob, hey sir I have the heat exchanger and the accessory belt (and a bearing just in case) what day works best for you?

Hurley

Established Member
Hey Bob I been meaning to get help aligning my exhaust on my bullitt and I got a buddy that would like to get his o/r h pipe and slp lm1s installed in the near future. Can you do that?

B0B

Established Member
Sure thing man! Let me know when, Thursday evenings and weekends work best for me. I'm meeting up with a guy to discuss having me install a whole bunch of suspension parts on his mach tomorrow, so depending on how soon I can get his car done, I should be able to take car of you and your buddy's cars in pretty soon.

Hurley

Established Member
Bob did a great job taking care of me and helping my cousin out! I highly recommend him if you need any basic work done. He took the time and made sure everything was done right. Thanks again my friend I will definitely be coming back to you for any other parts I get in the future!

CallMeWonder

Established Member
Hey man I had more of a general question for you, are there any decent shops around our area that can tune well?

Also, I'm looking to get a cobra here in the near future. would I need a re-tune if its tuned on 93? since we only have 92 around here. would I have to worry about finding a good tuner if I just need to retard timing for the octange difference.

thanks bud and I hope we can meet up when I get a car. See ya

B0B

Established Member
It depends on how much timing you're running and how extreme your tune is if you have a 93 tune. I usually recommend remote tuning by some of the big name tuners like Lund or Kurgan. See how much timing your car is running and you should be able to determine whether or not you will need a re-tune.

Users who are viewing this thread