Anyone near Northwest Ohio looking for a new 14?

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
My buddy works at a local dealership here (Toledo, OH) and I stopped out the other day to see him. They have a Ruby Red stripe delete 2014 sitting in their showroom they're looking to move asap. It has every option EXCEPT the glass roof. MSRP is 67k and they said they would take 1000 over invoice. Invoice is 59k if I recall. Pretty killer deal. I'd buy it myself if I wouldn't get shot by my ol lady.

http://www.brondesfordmaumee.com/Ne...500-Cobra-SVT-Trac-Pack-Toledo-Oh/vd/16998169

0.jpg

Mlarv

2013 Shelby GT500
Established Member
I went to order one just like that in Jan 13 and I could not order a 13 I had to order a 14. I really wanted a 13 so I took one off another dealers lot in Jan of 13. If I had the cash I would be over there in a minute to get it. But the wife would own it after the divorce so it would do me any good anyway)-;

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Great deal, I got $2k over invoice and was happy.
Awesome color in person in sun.
-J

Mlarv

2013 Shelby GT500
Established Member
I started looking at these in 2010 and I held off because of this or that in my life. When I first saw the 13/14 body style and the HP I figured that would be what I will get. When Shelby passed away and the 13 is the 20th Anniversary of the SVT team I figured that is what I am going to buy. When I went to the dealer on the 3rd of Jan 2013 and they said I could not order a 13 I had to order a 14, I asked what are the difference, and when will it come in. They didn't have an answer so we looked for any 13's on dealers lots and found this DIB and red stripes. I liked the looks and took it home on the 4th of Jan. That is when I told the wife I bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread