Anyone near MI-Woodward

Two 5.0s

Established Member
Back on topic:

I'll be at Woodward this year along with several others from the Pittsburgh area coming with me in our Stangs.

1997Cobra

Established Member
Back on topic:

I'll be at Woodward this year along with several others from the Pittsburgh area coming with me in our Stangs.

Nice! im going to save your name.

On that note, would everyone want to meet up somewhere, then go cruise? Maybe grab something to eat? Its your call!

Comp04svt

Established Member
Im out on woodward almost every weekend;-) If you want to add me to your list, all my info is in my sig. Im in Madison Heights currently, but soon in Shelby hopefully.

1997Cobra

Established Member
Im out on woodward almost every weekend;-) If you want to add me to your list, all my info is in my sig. Im in Madison Heights currently, but soon in Shelby hopefully.

Awesome ride dude! That is on my must have list! Im adding you to the list right now. I hope you dont mind, but i trolled your photobucket account for some pictures

HighPSI

Established Member
Even though my Cobra isn't ready yet I'm down to still cruise Woodward this coming weekend if anyone else wants to get together and start putting faces to names. I daily drive a 2011 3.7L Mustang that is pretty clean too that I can cruise this weekend or for now. If anyone else wants to meet up this weekend let me know.

1997Slobrah

No
Established Member
Even though my Cobra isn't ready yet I'm down to still cruise Woodward this coming weekend if anyone else wants to get together and start putting faces to names. I daily drive a 2011 3.7L Mustang that is pretty clean too that I can cruise this weekend or for now. If anyone else wants to meet up this weekend let me know.
Gotta move in to my dorm this weekend, I'm out

Det_riot

Established Member
I might be in Friday. I'm helping a buddy put gauges in his ion redline so we might make it out After depending on how it goes

1997Cobra

Established Member
If we are mixing it up, I'm game to bring the Jeep out. I wish my Mustang was drivable :banghead:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Blksnke

Established Member
be too cold tires won't hook up :( I cant on friday, saturday I can. or we can set up something up for after easter? might be warmer by then.

1997Cobra

Established Member
be too cold tires won't hook up :( I cant on friday, saturday I can. or we can set up something up for after easter? might be warmer by then.

Thank god for awd! I can hook in the rain lol

I'm sure we will have plenty more meetings after easter

I should note that Friday is the only day I can do this for sure. Saturday is possible depending on if I go up north or not

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mustangcobratim

wannatry?
Established Member
Same for me. Too cold for the tires on the stang. I could bring out the excursion but I may be going up north this weekend to get some stuff done on the house!

sent from my rooted galaxy nexus

CBelleperche

Established Member
I'm in gentleman, 30 minutes from Woodward. Would love to have a SVT group always get together. 1999 SVT Cobra, won't be ready til late may. Witching to a different blower and some more upgrades

Users who are viewing this thread