Anyone know of any bosses @ MSRP??

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
I'm looking for any info concerning Bosses at MSRP.. location color and what not.

Been looking around online and all I can find are way marked up cars.

Anyone know of any half ass honest dealers lol?

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Check over at BMO, see the link below. I think there are still some out there but you'll need to be diligent and call a lot of dealers. You can buy from any dealer and have them ship the car directly from the plant to your local dealer. Good luck.

BOSS 302 Classifieds Forum

MrBonus

Established Member
Exactly, It took me about 8 seconds to find one advertised on Ebay for sticker. I really doubt that this is the only one in the country to be found at that price.

Link?

I just logged onto eBay and all 6 listed are going for over MSRP.

maple

Established Member
Fuelonempty, we are getting an orange one in about two weeks. I haven't heard anything other than MSRP and it's yet to be spoken for!

CGLhawk260

Established Member
FWIW. Go to cars.com Search new cars Ford, Mustang zip code all miles. Click search. Select mode Boss 302 (58) of them. Prices range from 41k- to 58K Give it a try.

Last edited:

drmustang

Banned
Have you verified they're being sold at MSRP?

When I was shopping for mine, most listed on Cars.com and Autotrader had unspecified mark ups.

The number of Boss 302s looking for a home on Cars.com is growing, now up to 70. Some are listed with asking prices above sticker, most are at MSRP, and there are 10 with no price listed. Kinda interesting to see this many of the first deliveries needing to be huxtered on the internet. Draw your own conclusions.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
i tried to call the local dealer to see if they would be selling at msrp and nobody even bothered to call back...F'em

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Has anyone here seen one of these cars in the flesh. Just wondering what the wheels look like.
I've seen the LS wheels in person twice and they look good but I'm not wild about the red. From video of the cars rolling down the road they look very good. I'm thinking of swapping the stock Boss wheels for the black 302S wheels when my car arrives.

Photo from the SacAutoShow:

P1010479.jpg

SDW Racing

Established Member
I am just sitting back and laughing...

Locally, the Ford delaership near me, was allocated 1 Boss...it is sitting on the showroom floor, sold with a 10K ADM. They explained there logic to me..."If someone is willing to pay it, then...."

Fine for you, but while Ford dealers rope in that "ONE" customer to pay the ADM, they are chasing away the other 9 willing to pay MSRP.

Probably wait for a used one or move on to another brand.

Same old story.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread