Anyone know how many/if any terminators were exported outside of the US?

wckdvnm

Established Member
There’s at least one in japan and he takes some really good pics on instagram. I have seen like 3 post here about being in norway or sweden I forget which. I have seen maybe 15-20 different ones in the middle east.
A few members took some to germany I have seen as well as the UK. Honestly I have never seen any down south of the border.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone can buy a car and have it shipped overseas.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

T-bird88

Established Member
I don't think Ford really sold any 03-04 directly to Europe.
I don't think Ford in Sweden have sold any Mustangs between 1966 - 2014.
2015 is the new offical year for Mustang in Europe. I know they sold Mustangs at least first 2 years officially.
Thru the years have been alot of companies in Sweden that have been selling "used" Mustangs. With a couple of miles on the odometer. Also alot of imports from individuals.
But here is the catch, when I'm imported my 03 Cobra from USA.
Me as an importer have to prove originality of the vehicle and it's following the regulations in europe. This can be expensive and time consuming for a vehicle that doesn't really excist in europe, espesially for a 03 Cobra with super charger.
Funny enough, I could buy a paper from a test instance in Germany for a fraction of the cost and hassle. Then it just went through all tests/inspections without any problems.
Probably some 03-04 Mustang Cobra was imported to Germany of emplyees of the united states forces, which are located there.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
There’s at least one in japan and he takes some really good pics on instagram.

If its the DSG car that's Yuichi, he was on here as @u1cobra but hasn't signed on in a few years (told me the site update was too confusing for him). He bought that car from a site member in CA after he crashed his JDM 97 cobra. I want to say that was back around 2010.

I think at least one other one exists/existed in Japan, I remember him telling me about it a while ago but if it's still out there, it hasn't surfaced in a long time.

DSC_0323-X4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread