Anyone know about the Lethal fuel pump voltage booster?

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I installed a Whipple on my terminator along with 80lb injectors and dual DW pumps. Tuner said I need a boost a pump. I came across the Lethal Performance plug and play 40 amp fuel pump voltage booster. Does anyone have experience with this and can you let me know if it’s a good option?

decipha

Established Member
thats impossible

The block can't support the power it would take for a 4v to peg two 340 pumps at only 4k.

You have other issues.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m on 93 octane. From everything I’ve read the 340lph pumps were plenty, unless one of them failed. They are brand new.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I’m on 93 octane. From everything I’ve read the 340lph pumps were plenty, unless one of them failed. They are brand new.
That or a possible wiring issue. I had an AEM 320 fail on me before. Everything was fine at part throttle, but as soon as I went into boost fuel pressure dropped like a rock.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t think it’s a wiring issue because they were a direct replacement. Plug and play

Willie

Established Member
I've had defective new parts so it's possible one pump is bad. However, start with the simplest to diagnose. The system uses a pair of fuses, relays and fuel pump driver modules. Check for one blown fuse. If good, it could be a bad relay or driver module.

Last edited:

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I edited above so please reread. Thanks.
I appreciate your response. I’ll check it this evening. I’m hoping it isn’t a bad pump. That will be frustrating. I tested them prior to installation and they worked

Willie

Established Member
I know the frustration of a NEW part that doesn't work. It's the last thing you expect. That was smart testing them prior to install and I'm willing to bet it's something else.

Users who are viewing this thread