Anyone interested in this?

thrillious

Established Member
Here is a copy and paste for you guys.

2nd Annual Toys for Tots Dyno Day 12/10/05!
Its time for our 2nd Annual Toys for Tots Dyno Day!

Here's the deal:
Bring an unwrapped toy and dyno for only $10. YOU MUST BRING A TOY TO DYNO. You guys dont forget the little girls too! We will start the signups at 8:30am. It will be first come, first served. Please bring your toy into the office at time of signup!

Lunch: 11:30-12:30
We will be serving hamburgers, hotdogs, and chips for lunch! Coke and Water machine located in office!

White Elephant Gift Exchange: 12:30-1:30 MUST BE SIGNED UP IN OFFICE BY 12PM!
How it works: Bring a wrapped gift worth no more than $20. The gifts are pooled into one big pile. Do not tell ANYONE what the gift is...its a secret Everyone draws a number. Number 1 will pick any gift from the pile and open it for everyone to see. Number 2 will either steal number 1's gift or choose another from the pile and open it. If your gift is stolen, you must open another one from the pile. A gift can only be stolen twice! The person who has the third possession of a gift keeps it!

This is really fun! Gag gifts are funny too!

At the end of the dyno day, we will give a $100 gift certificate to the person who gets the closest to guessing how many total toys we collected!

IMPORTANT: Please tell all your friends/family about this event. Even if they dont have a car to dyno or they dont want to dyno, they are still more than welcome to bring a toy!

Last year we collected over 150 toys! Lets make this a HUGE hit so we can do this for years to come and help the less fortunate little boys and girls have a great Christmas!

We will also be accepting gifts from now until our dyno day if you are unable to make it!

-Kevin

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Any more info on this? I don't mind meeting up and bringing a shit load of Cobras over there to put shame on them pesky LS1s....

I'm assuming this is at some kind of LS1 motorsports shop? Where is it?

Anyone else interested?

adamb258

Established Member
DKS2814V said:
More info Adam, more info........

Halo tonight for sure...

Im down!

it was at speedtek in lewisville last year. Food, cars, ( a few stangs were there) jstu hangin out. It was a good time

04DOHC

Established Member
that will be held at RPMotorsports in Lewisville here is the number to the shop (972)-434-2151 if anyone needs more info

jaypee1217

Established Member
I'm going. I wonder how many slowbra's will show? :poke:

I'm willing to dyno race someone. :thumbsup:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Possibly, I have a couple ntmc toy drives coming up as well I think so club comes first, if not I might make it.

Users who are viewing this thread