Anyone Interested in Some SVTP Fitted Hats?

fangstang

Established Member
Mesh? How about these? I have a few of these for many yrs now and they're great quality.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I'm down for 1 of each maybe 2 gray, still got blue balls from the last time.

Prefer smooth front, open mesh back or full 59/50 wool. Full fitted or snapback but I'll go with w.e.. We had these at work for one run and the general feedback was they don't breath and get hot AF. Beggers can't be chosers though, I'm in.

FWIW here's a comprehensive size chart:
New-Era-Size-Chart-Updated-03-982x1536.jpg

Last edited:

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Can we do a “buy a member a hat” deal. Since you have everyone’s info I’d like to buy a couple members a black one with a big pink dildo on it and have it shipped to their door. Similar to ordering a bag of dicks online.

Oh, I’d take a regular one too lol.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
59fifties come flat billed, you're supposed to buy the correct size and let your head shape dictate the curve of the bill

People that have a flat billed hat that stays flat buy hats too big

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Can we do a “buy a member a hat” deal. Since you have everyone’s info I’d like to buy a couple members a black one with a big pink dildo on it and have it shipped to their door. Similar to ordering a bag of dicks online.

Almost the smoothest way to get some dildos shipped to your house, letting everyone know, and still not being called a homo.

But you got caught.

Also, I have a regular fit (non low profile) 59/50, and that bastard is just too GD hot. My 39/30s aren’t cool by any means, but they aren’t as bad as the 59/50.

Regardless, I’m in for a navy or royal once the time comes.

5.2Leader

Established Member

Save a pink dildo one for me Clark!

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread