Anyone interested in a dyno day in olympia?

whippleblown03

Established Member
1. Oxford Snake (Dave)
2. Torquemonster (trey)
3. whippleblown03 (paul)
4. whippledsonic(mike)
5. 06 gt (jamie)
6. lethal svt97 (homer)

7. black03cobra from oly (ed)
8. 04 mach1 (jamie) if we need him for 10 cars
9. 04 vert (Ray)
10. harsh5.0gt

Last edited:

whippleblown03

Established Member
brian has a barbecue and i will be going to get some costco dogs and chips! brian has a tailpipe A/F meter also at no extra charge. unlike the tacoma same day dyno day :xpl:

just show up and check it out even if you dont want to dyno!

or go to tacoma! :loser:

Last edited:

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
whippleblown03 said:
brian has a barbecue and i will be going to get some costco dogs and chips! brian has a tailpipe A/F meter also at no extra charge. unlike the tacoma same day dyno day :xpl:

and a keg? :) :)

harsh5.0gt

Established Member
whippleblown03 said:

on site?

BTW: Am I really going to be the youngest male there with the oldest car?!? :shrug:

Last edited:

TranzitMS

Established Member
whippleblown03 said:

Wow.. you are mature. I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you. I hope you guys have a good turn out.

whippleblown03

Established Member
TranzitMS said:
Wow.. you are mature. I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you. I hope you guys have a good turn out.

I just find it funny all of a sudden you post a mustang dyno day on the same day !

hope you have a good turn out also!

:thumbsup:

TranzitMS

Established Member
Whipple i hardly log onto the internet as i dont have any time. I wasnt trying to compete with your dyno day. I have been talking about setting up a dyno day for four months. As far as a mustang dyno. well.... i own a mustang shop.. i stock 300k in mustang parts so it only makes sense to have a mustang dyno day =)

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
TranzitMS said:
Whipple i hardly log onto the internet as i dont have any time. I wasnt trying to compete with your dyno day. I have been talking about setting up a dyno day for four months. As far as a mustang dyno. well.... i own a mustang shop.. i stock 300k in mustang parts so it only makes sense to have a mustang dyno day =)

Where is your shop and do you stock cobra parts and or aftermarket stuff....gauges and piller pods????

TranzitMS

Established Member
i cant get into advertising here as i dont want to piss the mods off.

I will give you a quick run down on product though.

we are a warehouse distributor for

JBA, Steeda, Maximum motorsports, ZEX, Corbeau, MAC, Dragon, Accufab, UPR, And quite a few other lines.
I am also an SCT tuner with software.
We are located in lakewood on south tacoma way. Directly across the street from Deja'vu. We are going to have a BBQ in the next few weeks on a sunday " only time i have our already small parking lot to myself" ill let everyone know and your all welcome to come. Im trying to budget for steaks as i am not a hamburger and weenie guy. But i will still make some of those as well. I cook a mean steak but im gonna need backup.... =)

Users who are viewing this thread