Anyone interested in a dyno day in olympia?

whippleblown03

Established Member
I am going to get my car on the dyno here again real soon and i have weekends off for the next 3 weeks.

thought we could get a mustang dyno day going at brians!

http://www.horsepowerconnection.com/

i will have to check with him also on what dates are good for him also! and see what kind of prices!

i was thinking a saturday.

plus now i have a freind now that makes more Hp than me and i cant have that happening!

i will make the call this week if we can get a decent mustang Dyno Day turnout! :rockon:

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
ill stop in. i live close to brians and i should be off work in the afternoon to go and check it out

Tylerb59

Established Member
Last time I was out at Bremerton I ran into Brian. He was looking over my car and we started talking about Paul's POS putting down some weak numbers. :)

whippleblown03

Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
Last time I was out at Bremerton I ran into Brian. He was looking over my car and we started talking about Paul's POS putting down some weak numbers. :)

very true! Mike made 571hp thursday with a preadator tune from AR and it runs strong. i flogged the hell out of his car last night and it pulls alot harder than mine if you can keep it straight. I have my preadator loaded up to flash same tune in my car so hope to see some improvement at the dyno and track. my x-cal died last week loading in some new tunes and i was lucky i flashed it back to stock before i brought it in to load it up. should be getting a new x-cal next week.

Mikes DFX clutch we installed makes the car easier to shift and has a lighter pedal. it chatters if you try to slip it is the only draw back. i ordered my clutch after driving his.

i am just finishing level 5 halfshafts so i got my stockers if you break one! :thumbsup:

whippleblown03

Established Member
brians schedual looks pretty full on saturdays. i just talked to him and he will do 3 pulls for $50.00 if we get 10 cars to show. june 24th looks like he has an opening. anyone interested in that day?

whippledsonic

Established Member
whippleblown03 said:
brians schedual looks pretty full on saturdays. i just talked to him and he will do 3 pulls for $50.00 if we get 10 cars to show. june 24th looks like he has an opening. anyone interested in that day?

you know ill be there bud :thumbsup:

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
whippleblown03 said:

Depends what time. morning might work for me. have to work nite that day.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Tenatively count me in as well. I will have to wait until my misses gets home in the morning before leaving ( normally about 7:20AM) but otherwise good to go.

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
I'd be interested in coming down and checking it out. I already dyno'd my car recently, but it would be fun to see everyone. Unless I get a mod or 2 on the car then I would game.

-Corey

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
how much would it be if we have less than 3 cars. :thumbsup:

hey paul, how's your car doin'. are you gonna work on mike's halfshaft today?
might stop by if you are.

whippleblown03

Established Member
my car is awating a clutch! (DFX 26 spline) going to have my tranny out wensday and put it back together thursday and then whip out mikes level 5's and hopfully try to get up to pacific friday night TNT is the tenative plan! i lowered my car yesterday with the eibach pro kit. put the same preadator tune mike is running in my car and it runs alot better than when you rode in it! mike got is roll bar done and it turned out real nice! i will post some pictures of it later this week when its in my shop!

Users who are viewing this thread