Anyone in Phoenix?

69hahaha

Established Member
JimBobWay said:
If you don't mind a drive, north Surprise is booming. Land prices are sky-rocketing. Might be able to get a good deal if you act quickly.

That's what I did. Moving in this weekend actually, Bell and Cotton Ln., my backyard faces Bell and the 303.

vicious781

Former Army Brat
Established Member
I live out in surprise and I can tell you that all the houses out there are going through the roof. My mother lives out there also and her house went up from 125k about 5 years ago to over 220k! Good luck finding a house though, the competition is harsh!!!

JimBobWay

Established Member
That's so true. I bought 5 acres about 2 years ago. Built a house on it and going to split off one lot of 1.25 acre and going to sell it for TWICE what I paid for the whole 5 acres. There's still room to go up even at that rate.

03Cobra&03Mach1

Big Gulps Huh?!?
Established Member
I bought a house in East Mesa 3 years ago for $108,000. Just had it appraised 2 weeks ago at $238,000, real estate is a gold mine out here!

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Anything that shows up can be part of the show.

If you come out with a vehicle, you'll find your "kind" quick enough ;-)

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Most of my family will be out there. I think the yellow car will be running but I'm not sure. Still has the eaton on it.

krazyhorse5-0

Established Member
I might be moving to Phoenix after the first of the year. What are some decent areas to live in, I'll rent a house or an apartment when I get there...Hope to meet some of you guys...

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Well if you own a 98 cobra you need to move into my APT complex. 83rd avenue and bell road in peoria... It's a nice place man... indoor workout center, racquetball courts.. media center... resort style pool... playgrounds... sand volleyball court... its all gated and everything and there are garages available to store the snake. Its also in a beautiful booming area surrounded by restaurants and a movie theatre and a stones throw away from Aroowhead mall. Check it out.

JimBobWay

Established Member
Krazyhorse, there are many good places to live in the Phoenix area. Depending on where you work, you can find areas that are nice to live. Phoenix area is quite large so I'd pick a place near work. Let us know the area you'd be working and I'm sure someone would let you know of a decent place to live and how long you'd drive to work.

twomustangs

Established Member
I know what you are going through. I just moved to the Phoenix area from GA. I'm living in Gilbert which is about thirty miles from where I work. Traffic can be a monster. If you need more info email me and I see what I can do for you [email protected]

krazyhorse5-0

Established Member
I'll know Mon. or Tues. if I'm moving or not, it all depends on how much my company offers me to transfer from S.C. to AZ. Then I'll find out the address or the area where I'll be working. Thanks in advance guys...

JimBobWay

Established Member
krazyhorse, depending on how far north on 51 ave you are, I would suggest looking towards Surprise around Bell road. That area is growing fast and you stand to make a pretty penny on any hose you buy there. Traffic is a bit rough through Bell road going west to Surprise. Another place to look is the Arrow head development that north on 51 ave and around the 101 freeway. Fletcher heights is about 81 ave and deer valley road and is real nice there too. I used to live there until I moved to northern Surprise. Hope this helps. If you let me know how far north on 51 ave you'll be I can give more info. Corssroad? (Like 51 ave and Northern?)

krazyhorse5-0

Established Member
Sorry it took so long to hit you back, but I'll be at North 51st. Ave. (crossroad) West Van Buren St...just off of hwy.10 if that helps any. I'll just rent an apartment for the first 6 months when I get there. Looking for something about 15 or 20 minutes away in a nice area. Found one place at 5405 South 19th Ave. how is that area? Thanks for the help guys...

krazyhorse5-0

Established Member
AZSnake98 said:
Well if you own a 98 cobra you need to move into my APT complex. 83rd avenue and bell road in peoria... It's a nice place man... indoor workout center, racquetball courts.. media center... resort style pool... playgrounds... sand volleyball court... its all gated and everything and there are garages available to store the snake. Its also in a beautiful booming area surrounded by restaurants and a movie theatre and a stones throw away from Aroowhead mall. Check it out.
How far are you from the airport off of Hwy. 10?

Users who are viewing this thread