Anyone in Phoenix?

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
I lived there from 91-01. Graduated from Bozeman High in 97, from MSU with a BS in Economic Science in 01.

My dad still has a house in Bozeman. Drop me a PM if you come down to Phoenix, I'll show you around/introduce you to a lot of stang people if you want.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Hey thanks, that would be great! I am going to be in AZ sometime this summer to check things out, I will get ahold of you :)

racer726

Established Member
RMKCleaning said:
Anyone that lives in Arizona that wants to join a great car club, check out www.arizonacobras.com/forums The main site is still under contruction. The membership process can seem tedious, but its to filter out the trolls/troublemakers. Thanks.

How about some clearer directions... about the process.

Last edited:

RMKCleaning

Established Member
racer726 said:
How about some clearer directions... about the process.

Here is the membership process. First, you need to register and confirm your email address. Than you need to go to the members awaiting approval forum and post some info about yourself. There is an example for you to follow. Then the mods vote on your membership. If approved, you'll get an email tell you and you'll have full access to the forums. Quite simple, but takes alittle time. What kind of shop do you have in tempe? You own your own biz?

racer726

Established Member
RMKCleaning said:
Here is the membership process. First, you need to register and confirm your email address. Than you need to go to the members awaiting approval forum and post some info about yourself. There is an example for you to follow. Then the mods vote on your membership. If approved, you'll get an email tell you and you'll have full access to the forums. Quite simple, but takes alittle time. What kind of shop do you have in tempe? You own your own biz?

Tried but then it didn't allow me to post. Asked for my membership name and password, and then told me i was in limbo... maybe I took too long to type it up. :shrug: :shrug:

It's not like the first time I'm in a forum... it's about 6 years now and dozens of forums... hey, but I tried. :shrug:

03_gt_fo_me

Established Member
69hahaha said:
That's what I did. Moving in this weekend actually, Bell and Cotton Ln., my backyard faces Bell and the 303.

your right by me im in surprise farms off cotton lane, moved here from cali back in june :thumbsup:

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
Yeah!! I'm in the process of buying a house off of 59th ave. and northern ave in glendale. looks like a nice area, and close to the new stadium. what do you guys think of this area? im trying to move by the end of this year.

Users who are viewing this thread