Anyone in Bucks County, PA area with Roush AB?

VGT

Established Member
I'd really like to hear one in person before pulling the trigger, anyone in the area? Preferably AB only, everything else stock.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Come to the American Muscle show this weekend at Maple Grove and i'm sure there is a few cars with the Roush setup. I liked mine when the car was stock but after an off road x pipe it was crazy loud.

matt5058

Established Member
I was just up in PA a few weeks ago to install my Roush AB at my uncle's garage...too bad you didn't post this a while back, I could have come by. :)

I listened to a ton of different exhaust notes on here, Youtube, etc. and just eventually decided to pull the trigger on the Roush. I don't regret it at all. It's louder than I expected but surprisingly tame when idling or cruising along. I've received nothing but compliments from friends and strangers. I have my concerns about how loud it will be if I do an X pip and/or headers but for the time being, it sounds awesome.

TungstenGT06

Established Member
I was just up in PA a few weeks ago to install my Roush AB at my uncle's garage...too bad you didn't post this a while back, I could have come by. :)

I listened to a ton of different exhaust notes on here, Youtube, etc. and just eventually decided to pull the trigger on the Roush. I don't regret it at all. It's louder than I expected but surprisingly tame when idling or cruising along. I've received nothing but compliments from friends and strangers. I have my concerns about how loud it will be if I do an X pip and/or headers but for the time being, it sounds awesome.

The guy I bought these mufflers from said with long tube headers and no cats they are way too loud. He went with GT500 mufflers and I feel even they are too loud.

Users who are viewing this thread