Anyone here have a line on an old fridge?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Friend of mine had his beer fridge in his garage go out. Anyone here have an old fridge for sale? If so, I'll pass it along for you.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Have you checked out Freecycle.org? We picked up 3 for our office through them for free.

Nope, hadn't even heard of them. Thanks.

good info. If that doesn't work out let me know. We will have a couple of refrigerators as soon as we start our next kitchen remodels.

Cool, I'll let ya know if he doesn't find one by then. And if you have any wall cabinets (preferably oak, since that would match what I just put in my laundry room) from one of those that people want to give away, let me know..I could still use a few more.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I have one available $250 obo and it's yours, you pick up. In Bethesda MD

I just talked with him to tell him about this. He found one over the weekend, so he's all set now. At least the fact that you have one is out there now though, maybe someone will see this thread and swipe that from you.

Thanks though.

Lone Star

Established Member
I just talked with him to tell him about this. He found one over the weekend, so he's all set now. At least the fact that you have one is out there now though, maybe someone will see this thread and swipe that from you.

Thanks though.

Glad he found one. I like the idea of beer fridge :beer: a full size fridge can hold lots of beer

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Glad he found one. I like the idea of beer fridge :beer: a full size fridge can hold lots of beer

Me too, and I agree, it's why I have one:). One can never have too much beer on hand.

They do get stressed more in a garage. Our's is in the basement.

Yeah, ours is too. I need to move it though, right now it's under the morning room and I need to move it back under the stairs.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I currently own three and a mini one. Now the wife wants to replace the newest with a stainless steel model. I must be a collector now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread