Anyone here from Hawaii???

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Just landed in Honloulu to visit a friend for 2 weeks...

Any thoughts on places to visit or good places to eat??

:rockon: :beer:

mgsullivan

The Red Brick
Established Member
Eat...
Suguoi's - Garlic Chicken
Ethel's - Mochico Chicken and Tataki
Leonard's - Malasadas
Da' Kitchen - all ono
Jung Shave Ice on King Street
Makai Market - a little of everything

Go....
Diamond Head Crater

Hope this helps.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Thanks for the info.. Went to Suguoi's last night... Awsome Garlic Chicken... Going to check out the shave ice place tonight..

mgsullivan

The Red Brick
Established Member
Good to hear. You have to go to ethel's for lunch. Not open for dinner and don't judge the book by the cover.

SpittingCobra

Established Member
It's awesome and it sucks at the same time. Lived there all of '03 and '04. Your car will most likely get F'd up if it's nice and you'll have some serious prejudice from locals since you're military. I personally loved it there but there are a lot of unhappy locals. I was lucky enough to slip under the radar since all locals thought I was a "Portugue," or Rob Machado lol.

I'll add some of my spots: Boston's pizza in Kaimuki is really good. Teddy's Burgers on Monsurat as well, heard they might have moved. Sharks cove on North Shore is far better snorkling.. but it's big wave season up there right now.

Most my Hawaii info relates to surfing so might be totally irrelevent.

BTW stay the hell away from "Public's Beach" and especially the bathrooms there. Biggest gay free-for-all I've ever encountered. There's an excellent surf spot right out in front of it.. figures lmao

Users who are viewing this thread