AnyOne Have no2 on there stock 93?

NotSoTame

Established Member
just wondering if anyone has put there stock cobra on the bottle, if so how many miles on the car and what brand and size kit are you running

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Yeah I put a kit on mine about 2 years ago. I am running a Nitrous Express kit that is adustable from 50-150hp. I run the 100 hp jets in mine. I have probably run 15-20 bottles through mine. No problems here.

When I installed the kit I also installed a 255lph pump, adj fuel press regulator, and a jacobs nitrous mastermind controller.

100 shot reduced my 1/4 e.t by 1.1 sec and added 10 mph

Oh yeah.. my car had 134k miles on it when installed and currently has 158k miles. There is nothing wrong with nitrous as long as you understand it and take a few precautions (like the items I installed above) before you run it.

NotSoTame

Established Member
I 100% agree with the understanding it, heres a list of my stuff that will be going in,

to keep an eye out I have a auto meter nitrous pres and elec fuel pres gauge, also have a new 255 high presure walbro, nos big shot plat jetted for 150, bottle blanket, fuel pres, safty switch, wot switch, window switch, nos progresive controler, also have a msd digital 6 plus with can retard up to 9.9 degrees of timing once the juice is hit, ill also use a momentary switch to keep it from spraying in 1st, the plan is to take the car to a dyno and get it running tits on motor, make sure it has a nice a/f ration, then once its running good on that end fatten up the fp for some experementing, do one full throttle pull check all the plugs ect... the car still pulls hard, its got somewhere beetween 90-100 rounds on it, not sure cause of the 3,73's that were put in, it ran high 102's in the 1/4 (13.7)with bald firestone's, 60'ft in the 2.18-2.22 range so i think with slicks ill see 13.1-2 at 103 , not to mention it was a really humid crappy day when i ran those times, ls1's were running low 13, a 97 ss that runs 13.6's could only muster a 14.1 so im hoiping with a bit of tuning and maybe some small mods over the winter i might see a high 11 with good traction, well if you can think of anything els i should have let me know, keeping the motor togeather is the name of the game here

thanks Bill

Users who are viewing this thread