Anyone have Grundy or any other type of collector car ins?

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
I am looking at getting Grundy collector car insurance to insure my Mystic. Right now thier annual premium is 8 times cheaper than my current insurer.

I was wondering if anyone else had an experiance with this type of insurance of had any words of wisdom for me in this endevor.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I would be interested in knowing about this too. My 97 is not as rare as the Mystic, but since I don't drive it that often, it might work for me too.

MChester

Kenne Bell Blown
Established Member
I just insured my 93 cobra with Parish Hea****( Great American Ins.) There number is 1-800-678-5173. Annual premium about $460 for a mid 30s male, married, and no accidents or tickets. They allow you to state the value of the car which I did as $20K. Can only drive up to 3K per year and car has to be kept in a garage. Can't drive to work or leave it unattended. This type of insurance is good only if you use your car as a weekend driver and for car shows. Good luck.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I've looked at Grundy. I think they have the least amount of restrictions. I've heard great things about them from my friends with classic mustangs.

I'll go with them when I finish my 69.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread