anyone have experience with BMF wheels?

My94GT

Established Member
like asked, any experience with BMF wheels? if so how do you like them and any pics of them on your truck? im thinking about getting some for my 2011 F150

02Toner

Established Member
I have the Novakane's on my truck and love em. The quality is outstanding and I get compliments everywhere I go. They are like CCW or Forgestars on Mustangs; the whole internet has them, but I've yet to see another truck in real life with my wheels. Good Luck! :beer: Pic's in Show me your truck thread and in my sig.

96dreamer

Established Member
I have the Novakane's on my truck and love em. The quality is outstanding and I get compliments everywhere I go. They are like CCW or Forgestars on Mustangs; the whole internet has them, but I've yet to see another truck in real life with my wheels. Good Luck! :beer: Pic's in Show me your truck thread and in my sig.
False they are shit and no one like them

:lol::lol::lol:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
what makes them shit? whats a better brand of wheel for a truck?

Judging by his laughing faces at the bottom of his post, I sense he may have been being sarcastic with his comment..........

My94GT

Established Member
yea they are a bit on the higher end for pricing but unlike wheels for mustangs or cars in general it seems less expensive truck wheels really lack in the style department.

Users who are viewing this thread