anyone have anypics of cars with chrome mach1 wheels

Taylor04

**** it, Run it!
Established Member
Here are a bunch of photos I took off www.mach1registry.com I'm not exactly sure who they belong too, but from what I can tell, looks like there are some different models of the chrome Mach 1 wheels. Some come with the black inner part and some are all chrome. Just some mix and match pictures...
normal_BlackMachChrome.jpg
RedChromeMach1.jpg
RedChromeMach11.jpg
normal_RedMachChrome.jpg
normal_WhiteMachChrome.jpg
:beer:

Coiled-up-GT

Careful with the Eyes...
Established Member
There was this guy here in town that had a 2002 Gt with chrome deep dish Mach 1 wheels and it looked sick! I have not seen another one like it yet. They were all chrome (not the black cut outs like above). I wish I could have taken a picture of it, but he wrecked it and damaged all the wheels. The car was the sonic blue color. I have '03 polished Cobra's on mine (17x10.5 rears) and it looks good!

Last edited:

blumnday99

Established Member
The chrome with black inside are AFS Mach replica wheels and cost about $1200 for a set of 18s. My friend's getting them for his DSG Mach this week. I'll try and post pics when they're on.

I'm getting the deepdish black bullitts for mine. Couldn't beat the price on those. The AFS are nice, but a little too expensive for me.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread