Anyone have anymore info on this Terminator cop car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
I've seen this car several years back in action! He ran down two guys racing on the eastside of 485 with no problem early one morning.

I thought it was badass!!
I remember something about it being a big blower car years and years ago. Sweet ride for sure

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
dang a SB termi at that?!? It shouldn’t be legal, I’ve had an undy egg me on at light before. Except he was in a c4 z06. This was back about 10 years so 2008/2009. Only other time I ever saw that Vette was he had a new challenger pulled over in 2009ish era when they were knew. Lesson to learn, do more than a once over if you’re light racing someone.
I was referring to having personnel assets seized because of a traffic violation...

That's like saying "we catch you stoned watching Sponge Bob, we'll seize your house"...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
I was referring to having personnel assets seized because of a traffic violation...

That's like saying "we catch you stoned watching Sponge Bob, we'll seize your house"...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
I wasnt disagreeing with you. I was just commenting as to.

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
Here is another one local to me
SCPD Cobra 2.jpg

GodStang

Established Member
I remember something about it being a big blower car years and years ago. Sweet ride for sure

The sonic blue one was not a big blower car. It may of had a Whipple 2.3L can't remember. It was seized along with a Nissan 350z.
Pretty sure those photos were from a Pro-Dyno Dyno/car show day. That car use to show up at it being they are close to Charlotte. Those guys probably know where it resides today.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Yeah the novelty of it is cool but..
Think of the poor guy that lost his car doing what most of us here have done in the past.
Then the law goes ripping around in THEIR new hotrod. Doesn't sit too well with me.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Yeah the novelty of it is cool but..
Think of the poor guy that lost his car doing what most of us here have done in the past.
Then the law goes ripping around in THEIR new hotrod. Doesn't sit too well with me.

I mean i get ur point.

But simply....dont break law....you got no worries.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I mean i get ur point.

But simply....dont break law....you got no worries.

That right there has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen on a Performance Car Forum.
Tell me have never:
1. Exceeded a posted speed limit. Ever.
2. Lit up a set of tires. Ever.
3. Done 1 and 2 with another car beside you? Ever.
If you haven't done all of the above, you are a boring guy and I pray for your soul.
Wait! If you haven't done steps 1, 2, & 3, you have no soul. Out.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
That right there has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen on a Performance Car Forum.
Tell me have never:
1. Exceeded a posted speed limit. Ever.
2. Lit up a set of tires. Ever.
3. Done 1 and 2 with another car beside you? Ever.
If you haven't done all of the above, you are a boring guy and I pray for your soul.
Wait! If you haven't done steps 1, 2, & 3, you have no soul. Out.

I never said to do what i do.

But when I perhaps have done it....im ready to accept the consequences.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I never said to do what i do.

But when I perhaps have done it....im ready to accept the consequences.

Yeah me too. But if the consequence means forfeiting your car, that's a bit much IMO.
That's some communist shit in my book.
And to add, I travel across several states to and from my work. On a 75 mph posted turnpike.
COUNTLESS times I've seen State Troopers rip by me when I'm driving with cruise control set on 82 MPH and see them disappear in front of me. HAVE To be running 130-140+.
And then, see them at the next turnabout just chilling. No pursuit, no violator pulled over, just having fun in a big power, high speed Mopar 4 door.
That why it burns my ass when the law can take a guys ride for some casual street play.
When I say COUNTLESS above, it happens very frequently. They are just playing. Like car guys do.
But with the LAW on their side. That's some bullshit.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Yeah me too. But if the consequence means forfeiting your car, that's a bit much IMO.
That's some communist shit in my book.
And to add, I travel across several states to and from my work. On a 75 mph posted turnpike.
COUNTLESS times I've seen State Troopers rip by me when I'm driving with cruise control set on 82 MPH and see them disappear in front of me. HAVE To be running 130-140+.
And then, see them at the next turnabout just chilling. No pursuit, no violator pulled over, just having fun in a big power, high speed Mopar 4 door.
That why it burns my ass when the law can take a guys ride for some casual street play.
When I say COUNTLESS above, it happens very frequently. They are just playing. Like car guys do.
But with the LAW on their side. That's some bullshit.

Agreed. Don’t like the power abuse.

But maybe he just another gear-head...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread