Anyone have a vid???

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
Or sound clip of a Cobra with Kooks long tubes with O/R/X, and Flowmasters?:shrug:

kingcobra10

SVT God... Snarf
Established Member
close enough?

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Cobra-2004-Flowmaster_154058.htm]Cobra 2004 Flowmaster - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUKFrLQqxKk"]YouTube- heytonyman 's GT Race Gas Dyno Exhaust Screaming[/ame]

moot09

Established Member
Dont really like the outside noise of flows but inside the car they sound awsome.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Sweet!!!! ^^^

^agreed !

Is that Kauffmans up in Dillsburg, PA?

sounds awsome btw:rockon:

thats one badass GT man! nice supdog in the the garage to!

Thanks guys, wish I could say it was my car but it's my old roommate(Heytonyman is his username on here) '01 GT with 5.0 Bigbore and cams.

And yes that is the kauffman (sp?) building now known as SGS automotive in PA, Dave Guy FTW!

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Thanks guys, wish I could say it was my car but it's my old roommate(Heytonyman is his username on here) '01 GT with 5.0 Bigbore and cams.

And yes that is the kauffman (sp?) building now known as SGS automotive in PA, Dave Guy FTW!

Ah yea, I keep forgeting they changed the name haha. Dave does some great work and is a super cool guy, that's for sure.

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
Any more sound clips? I will be running Kooks LT's, Kooks ORX, and American thunder cat back.....

Users who are viewing this thread