Anyone Have a Speedcal?

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Promise you don’t want to just watch someone blow 47 dollars?

Promise.
I just made an offer for one. For a total of $40 shipped. If they don't take it, I'll just pay full price.
My 98 has one now, but that's cheap insurance.
A used one just sold here within this week for $100 if I remember right, and it pretty much sold overnight.

Edit found it. Sold the same day lol
https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/for-sale-dallas-mustang-extended-range-speedcal.1183496/

scottydsntknow

Established Member
I never got why Ford put the 8 tooth drive gears in the transmissions after like 1990... I guess to run 2.73 gears or some bullshit in some models but swap in a 6 tooth and you can swap gears for anything from a 3.27 to 4.10 with the actual Ford gears, not that stupid white one.

jman37

Established Member
I bought one too just to have. Guessing the PO did mine but I have 4.10s and my speedo is 100% accurate.

scottydsntknow

Established Member
Damn, great deal. I have been looking for a long time for an Extended Range SpeedCal. I have a TR3650 in my 98 Cobra. I'm glad I have one now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Did the same thing to a 98 GT I had, I honestly saw the Vernon, NJ and thought it was my car but mine was a GT. Had a Cobra front and hood tho... Atlantic Blue car. Kick myself for selling it sometimes... Anyway lmk if you need help calibrating it, you need to do some math and hope that the online calculators still work.

96GT226410

Established Member
Did the same thing to a 98 GT I had, I honestly saw the Vernon, NJ and thought it was my car but mine was a GT. Had a Cobra front and hood tho... Atlantic Blue car. Kick myself for selling it sometimes... Anyway lmk if you need help calibrating it, you need to do some math and hope that the online calculators still work.
Where in Jersey are you from? And thanks for the offer.

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
@98 svt

Your item shown up yet? Looks like I’m still waiting for shipping information.

Yes, mine arrived Saturday. It was shipped the day following payment.
Hopefully yours will arrive soon as well. You will need to print the instructions from online, as it doesn't come with any.

Users who are viewing this thread