Anyone have a cheaper 96-98 cobra

MarvinBen

Established Member
I have a 98 Cobra Convertible for sale and I am asking $11,000 but will consider offers. It is in excellent condition. The 96 to 98 cobra's had a weak transmission. When I had problems with mind, I had them put in a TKO 500 that will probably take all the HP you can add. I have over $20,000 in mods in my car. It is set up basically to run better down the road. It has less than 45,000 miles on it and I live in the Charlotte area.

Prototype007

Established Member
Yep looking at it tomorrow. What do you think about the miles though? These motors okay at 150k miles

I put plenty of faith into any 150K motor, but just not the owners.

Treated right and took care of will run like a top. Neglect one and not properly keep it up to par with maintenance and it will be a turd.

Let me know if you get it. Bring it to the Somernite's Cruise next weekend if you do!

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
I looked at it. It was a decent car could use fresh paint and had a few debts on the roof like someone seat on top of it? Seats where sun baked.

MarvinBen

Established Member
If you are considering a convertible I have a 1998 Mustang Cobra Convertible for sale and will consider offers. It is on page 2 of this site "1998 Mustang Convertible."

Helomech74

Established Member
What exactly is your budget? I have a 98 Cobra Blk/Blk 68k miles, Procharger P1SC, T56 swap, PSR tube Kmember, MM coilovers up front, MM CC plates, Tokico Dspecs all around, lots more. I also have a built engine, complete fuel system and other parts that can be bought separately as well. I'm down in TN, so not too far away.

GoTomGo

Established Member
ill sell you my 97 cobra 104000 miles clean car fax. runs looks and drives good.recent maaco paint job looks decent. black with black leather. price will go up very soon as just ordered gears and a bama tune

Users who are viewing this thread