Anyone has a Racing SIM set up?

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I really want a VR setup. And a rig with butt kickers and such. It sucks a computer to run it would be $2K or so on top of the headset and all the other add ons for immersion. I just can't bring myself to spend $6K for it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I really want a VR setup. And a rig with butt kickers and such. It sucks a computer to run it would be $2K or so on top of the headset and all the other add ons for immersion. I just can't bring myself to spend $6K for it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think I'm about $9300 all in. It is a lot.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Had a guy in the UK make this for me.

Attachments

• vcc3.jpg
    vcc3.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 58

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Here you go. Don't go overboard with your wheel, there will be a ton of flex.

the more I look, thinking the regular F-GT might be the way to go and just buy the $50 locking caster kit for it, just wheel it around the corner into the spare room. Looks Fanatec is out of a ton of shit... this turned into a ~$1,500 deal real fast. But its like why spend $900 on an iffy setup vs $1500 on one that should be solid and will support the better wheels and such

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
the more I look, thinking the regular F-GT might be the way to go and just buy the $50 locking caster kit for it, just wheel it around the corner into the spare room. Looks Fanatec is out of a ton of shit... this turned into a ~$1,500 deal real fast. But its like why spend $900 on an iffy setup vs $1500 on one that should be solid and will support the better wheels and such

Haha

Never ending.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I recently did a pretty budget I-racing build. I've got my xbox hooked too it to. I'll have to take some photos. Its at my house i'm remodeling so I dont get to use it much just yet. I think I've got about 5,000 in it.

Users who are viewing this thread