Anyone going to NED tonight or Friday night?

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
I'm going tonight with at least three other mustangs that I know of. We're meeting in Amesbury at Stop & Shop off of both 495 and 95 around 4 and 5 and then driving to NED if you're interested.

James

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
massmustang02 said:
I'm going tonight with at least three other mustangs that I know of. We're meeting in Amesbury at Stop & Shop off of both 495 and 95 around 4 and 5 and then driving to NED if you're interested.

James

I dont think I will be able to meet up with you guys, however hope to see you there.

Thx
David

ponynx

Established Member
i wanna go but i have a GM powertrain class tonight..........................stupid gm's. lol

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
im plannin on sat still....am showers right now though...we will see...

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
ill get my ass kicked in king of the hill...i suck with the IRS i am trying to learn it but i will sign up for it. All i want is a 12 second time slip then i can retire from dragging :-D

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
88_Stanga said:
craig let me know what scott runs in that pile

he was doing 14s for most of the night. His best was a 13.5. He has a 125 shot but they made him take it out because he was missing something that you need to run it (flow down tube i think?). So much for his "11 second car".:lol:

ponynx

Established Member
i did not tune it, he brought it down to some place in ma to have it done..........but he had issues with an exhaust leak or something? nmot sure. once he figures it all out it should rip pretty good.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
88_Stanga said:
has he run it on the street with the nitrous? and did dana tune it for him?

hes run it a bunch of times on route 3. Pulls pretty good, but I expected more from 400+rwhp. Like dana said, once he figures out this exhaust leak it should be running better.

Users who are viewing this thread