Anyone going to Miami for the Ravens game

blowns281

GARAGE QUEEN
Established Member
4 games to go :beer:

I was trying, found 4 great seats, 6 rows off of the field ravens side, cheap plane tickets down..............nothing reasonable back:bash:

Oh well, have a good time for us!

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
Jason we were able to get a room at the Plaza hotel in South Beach a one night stay is $367/night but we went through Expedia and got the place for the whole weekend for $296.00 I will always use Expedia for now on when booking rooms

TRBO VNM

I could have saved you that and had free food and liquor. my parents live down there. lol

have fun and be safe. make sure you hit up the beach and bring a camera.

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
Southbeach is beautiful, not an ugly woman there, even the not so good looking were beautiful. And the cars I've never seen so many nice cars Bentley, RollsRoyce, Ferrari's, Porsche, Lamborghini, etc... those cars were everywhere. Miami Stadium is nice but the fans were a little salty but when the game was coming to an end they started to ease up.

We left Southbeach on Monday to drive to Tampa on the way we went through Naples and had lunch at the Hilton in Marco Island I really liked this place I could see myself going on vacation there at lunch we were sitting outside overlooking the Gulf of Mexico 85 degrees and sunny with not a cloud in the sky. Got back on the road and headed for Tampa International.

Had a great time in Florida, my liver is still healing way too much driinking I even had a Miami police officer call me an asshole all I said was "GO RAVENS"

TRBO VNM

awesome Rob. One of the reason's I miss South Florida. The women and cars. Once the economy picks back up down there I am going to do some job hunting.

Users who are viewing this thread