Anyone go to the track last night or today?

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Has anyone gone up to NED lately? My car is not quite ready yet, but the past couple days have been awesome as well as next week is looking great...

Updates and/or vids would be appreciated.

Hope to be up there soon.
David

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I went last night, Got there at 5. Made 1 pass, hooked liked a mad whore...had a decent 60'...and then the car behind me...kit car Ferrari flipped, and shut the track down for about 1.5 hours. After that, traction became a big issue.
All in all, the track was fairly well prepped....although they were skimming on the water box.

WantAStang

Established Member
I went up last night but I cant get the 1/4 mile racing down it was my 2nd time ever racing. I had f1s and no weight reductions and ran a 13.56 with a 2.2 60'. I am getting dr's soon, I was breaking loose quite a bit all night. my buddy was there with his DSG L and he ran a 12.7 with a 1.8 60' with f1's too. it sucks having him rub in that he has the better time i guess just an excuse to keep at it:beer:

Lazerred98cobra

Established Member
I was there watching Wed night. It was all imports and new diesel trucks. One 03 zinc yellow vert went 14.2 and that was it... A few Gts there as well.

luv2hiss

Transplanted again...
Established Member
I raced today with CMDR. Ran a 11.90 at 119mph. Still not up to par, but the tranny is breaking in nicely now. It won't power shift out of 1st into second yet, but 2nd thru 4th power shift nicely.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
luv2hiss said:
I raced today with CMDR. Ran a 11.90 at 119mph. Still not up to par, but the tranny is breaking in nicely now. It won't power shift out of 1st into second yet, but 2nd thru 4th power shift nicely.
I might have a video or two of you from today. Did you have your headlight out, or in?

luv2hiss

Transplanted again...
Established Member
Yeah, I run it without the head light. I would love to see vids. Funny thing happened at the track though on my last run. My exhaust seperated on the left side at the joint after the prochamber. I thought it was loud before, now you can't even hear the stereo when the car idles. :rockon:

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
Well I hope this is you.
th_luv2hiss.jpg

Here are a few of Mike ( 01 Silver GT )
th_MikeTTgoodone.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirt2067

Established Member
I went Saturday as well.
I had operator error issues all day. I couldn't seem to get the car into third gear. More seat time and a better shifter I guess will be in order.
Secondly I learned no burnout = no traction, I was scared of the dreaded hop so I avoided the burnout process all together and just aired down the DRs and hoped for the best. So anyhow my best for the day was a [email protected] w/ 2.48 60'.

jdlightning33

Established Member
WantAStang said:
I went up last night but I cant get the 1/4 mile racing down it was my 2nd time ever racing. I had f1s and no weight reductions and ran a 13.56 with a 2.2 60'. I am getting dr's soon, I was breaking loose quite a bit all night. my buddy was there with his DSG L and he ran a 12.7 with a 1.8 60' with f1's too. it sucks having him rub in that he has the better time i guess just an excuse to keep at it:beer:

whats your buddy got done to his lightning?

WantAStang

Established Member
he has a stage 4 port, 4lb lower, 2.76 upper, intake, exhaust,ftvb, and a tune from performance dyno

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
GOTSVT? said:
I went last night, Got there at 5. Made 1 pass, hooked liked a mad whore...had a decent 60'...and then the car behind me...kit car Ferrari flipped, and shut the track down for about 1.5 hours. After that, traction became a big issue.
All in all, the track was fairly well prepped....although they were skimming on the water box.

heard bout that..sucks...was a cool car.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
ponynx said:
whats been done to the gt ?
Patriot Stage 2 Heads,
Comp Cams Stage 2's
Fox Lake P-51,75 BBk TB,
jlt cold air,90MM lightning meter,
bbk shortys,Bassanni off road X,
flowmaster exhaust,160 thermo
NGK TR5 plugs,