Anyone from Panama or own property there?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
In May I will be finishing up my latest advanced degree (LLM) and am planning on taking another trip to Panama to scope of waterfront property. If anyone has real knowledge of the area please let me know the better areas to look at.

Thanks.

s_x_i

Established Member
Funny that - if I was looking for waterfront property in Panama, you'd be the first guy I'd PM. :lol: I'm not sure there's anyone on here with more foreign real estate experience than you.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Funny that - if I was looking for waterfront property in Panama, you'd be the first guy I'd PM. :lol: I'm not sure there's anyone on here with more foreign real estate experience than you.

I do love my foreign real estate. My property in Roatan is very nice. I also have property in Italy and Greece. I initially emailed myself but did not get the response I was looking for. :D

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I do love my foreign real estate. My property in Roatan is very nice. I also have property in Italy and Greece. I initially emailed myself but did not get the response I was looking for. :D

I would email yourself again, maybe you were having a long day and were not thinking about it enough.

congrats on the LLM, what did you focus in. I may get one down the road in Tax to go along with my Estates practice.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member

I know where I'm going for vacation....you just became my best internet friend Fordsvtfan :burnout:

FordSVTFan

Established Member
I would email yourself again, maybe you were having a long day and were not thinking about it enough.

congrats on the LLM, what did you focus in. I may get one down the road in Tax to go along with my Estates practice.

I did email myself again but it went to my spam folder, go figure.

LLM in Health Law.

I know where I'm going for vacation....you just became my best internet friend Fordsvtfan :burnout:

No thanks, you know too many ugly chicks.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I did email myself again but it went to my spam folder, go figure.

LLM in Health Law.

No thanks, you know too many ugly chicks.

I guess you didn't get the memo, Lobra97 got divorced ;-)

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I don't how much something like what you are looking for costs, but it wouldn't hurt to PM Treynor and see what he has to say?

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I wasnt aware Ben owned property in Panama.

I'm not either, but I imagine someone of his status could or may know of someone who does?

What do you do with the property you own? Rent, visit, hold on to for a while and then sell?

Users who are viewing this thread