Anyone From Pa. Near Philidelphia

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by mystic04
Hi live in media area got my 04 mystic.after the roads clear up someday maybe we can meet someplace.
I'm sure you are enjoying this weather as much as I am. :rollseyes

My car has been in the driveway since Sunday and hasn't moved. :cuss:

Wayneo

Established Member
My cars still sitting in the garage and its killing me. 04 mystic do you also post on modularfords. My name there is 03SVT.

vipergts281

Established Member
Wayneo and mystic04- The three of us should get together when the weather gets better.

mystic04 lives 10 minutes from me, and Wayneo is not too far from my friend who owns a 04 Mystic. Be nice to get some pictures together....Sonic Blue, 2 Mystics, and a silver Cobra all together.

mystic04

Established Member
sure sounds good to me just have to wait till the roads are clear. i don't drive the snake in the snow or rain.would like ot meet other who know something more about this car than i do. so vipergts281 and who ever else lets try a meet sometime soon. vipergts where you at if only 10 minutes from me ??

vipergts281

Established Member
Mystic04- I'm right in Ridley Township. I live right near where Rt. 420 and MacDade Blvd intersect.

Where at in Media are you?

Btw, I hang out with a group of Mustangs usually every weekend depending on the weather....Mach's and 03 Cobra's.

mystic04

Established Member
i'am in broomall near marple high school i say media cause most have heard of media. i used to hang in ridley a long time ago near the pathmark but that was back in the 70's when we used to build cars and not buy them already built :)
where do you and your buddies hang at on the weekends??

Wayneo

Established Member
This weekened looks like it's going to be clear. So if most of the snow is gone I would be up for finally meeting up with you guys.

Vipergts- that would make a really nice picture.

Wayneo

Established Member
I also see a nice black 03 Cobra in newton. Just wondering if it is anyone on this board.

vipergts281

Established Member
i'am in broomall near marple high school i say media cause most have heard of media. i used to hang in ridley a long time ago near the pathmark but that was back in the 70's when we used to build cars and not buy them already built :)
where do you and your buddies hang at on the weekends??
Yeah, I know exactly where Marple Newton HS is. I used to go to school at CHI right there in Broomall. LOL, the 70's....I wasn't even born yet.

Wayneo- Yes, Saturday looks to be a clear day. Cold, but no snow. And I saw a black 03 Cobra a few months ago in Newtown. It atleast had exhaust. But I don't know him.

Me and a few of my friends may be going to the Auto Show this Saturday in Philly. We don't know for sure yet. Maybe we could meet up afterward or something.

Mystic04- We are usually in the Newark, DE area. All of my friends live near there. It's only about a 35-40 minute ride for me.

Here is my e-mail in case any of you want to get a hold of me without using this board........

[email protected]

:beer:

mystic04

Established Member
meeting

Originally posted by vipergts281
Yeah, I know exactly where Marple Newton HS is. I used to go to school at CHI right there in Broomall. LOL, the 70's....I wasn't even born yet.

Wayneo- Yes, Saturday looks to be a clear day. Cold, but no snow. And I saw a black 03 Cobra a few months ago in Newtown. It atleast had exhaust. But I don't know him.

Me and a few of my friends may be going to the Auto Show this Saturday in Philly. We don't know for sure yet. Maybe we could meet up afterward or something.

Mystic04- We are usually in the Newark, DE area. All of my friends live near there. It's only about a 35-40 minute ride for me.

Here is my e-mail in case any of you want to get a hold of me without using this board........

[email protected]

:beer:

mystic04

Established Member
i am thinking fo going to the auto show myself this weekend. maybe saturday afternoon late about 4 or 5 not sure yet being i have a hockey game near Scranton saturday morning about 11:30 by time i get back it's be about @:30 or 3 pm so if you all want ot meet at the show saturday nigth say about 6 i may be able to make but we need to have a place to meet otherwise we all will be looking for a bunch of people we have never seen. maybe meet at the Ford display a good place to start say at the new 05 mustang

vipergts281

Established Member
i am thinking fo going to the auto show myself this weekend. maybe saturday afternoon late about 4 or 5 not sure yet being i have a hockey game near Scranton saturday morning about 11:30 by time i get back it's be about @:30 or 3 pm so if you all want ot meet at the show saturday nigth say about 6 i may be able to make but we need to have a place to meet otherwise we all will be looking for a bunch of people we have never seen. maybe meet at the Ford display a good place to start say at the new 05 mustang
Well I have to find out first if we "are" going. Then, what time we are. If we do go, I think it would probably be earlier.....like around noon.

Let me talk to my friends and see what they think. Saturday is kind of up in the air as of now.

Wayneo

Established Member
Just got back from the car show. The new lightning is so badass. Need to see in person. Had the Cobra out today just couldn't help myself. Now its due for a wax.

SnakeSkinner

Established Member
Originally posted by vipergts281
Yeah, I don't see too many Cobra's either. I don't really see many sport cars in the city that much. The roads are horrible. But I was just cruising down Market Street about 45 minutes ago.....when all of the bars let out. What a friggin mess.

Try the industrial areas in SW Philly or the 12 lane Blvd. in the NE if you're looking for an occasional race. I would stay away from Center City and anything near Delaware Ave if you want to avoid tickets and road craters.

vipergts281

Established Member
So do any of you guys want to get together for a meet or something?

Seems like there is enough people posting in this thread that are interested.

Wayne- It was nice to meet you the other day. Nice car. Although I have more rwhp. :D :beer:

mystic04

Established Member
when and where let me know.i'am ready to meet a few of you guy's. Ridely creek state park isn't a bad place to meet. lots of room and not many people to bother us either another place is hooters at Rt1 & 202 that way we can go to the sun station and fill up on GT100 fuel.

Last edited:

Wayneo

Established Member
Yo ViperGTS281- It was nice to meet you too. I received my dyno numbers in the mail and after setting up everything on my computer to read them. The SAE # where 417, 418, 411, 411. AT the dyno I thought my max was only 415hp. I guess you only have 1 more hp then me.:rolling:

Wayneo

Established Member
This weekened i supposed to be really nice. I say we stop putting this off and finally meet up. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread