Anyone From Pa. Near Philidelphia

Phreakfree

Spitz Venom
Established Member
I'm near philly.. just north of the city in the burbs.... here are a bunch of us around here.. just not too many check this forum.. Id' psot in the terminator forum.

ramairfreak98ss

Established Member
i down own a cobra, or the slowest one youve seen,,... haha, but id love to come anyway. id like to get to run a stock 03.. no little fancy mods, i want to keep it somewhat close range and you guys not rack up 4 car lenghts on me, lol :)

ramairfreak98ss

Established Member
Hey snowcobra...what kind of times does your 99 run? I love your cars. Would you want to race sometime? I think most of the modded 03 guys would hand me my azz and then some till the point i cant tell what it is down the road, lol. Im around a 13.1/13.3 @104+mph range.

Roush9703

Established Member
god bless pottsville...i'm about two and a half hours away from philly but i dont see a problem with a weekend mini road trip

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
I live in Jersey right off the W.W. but I got a 89 GT. I wish I could grab an 03 Cobra. l8r

BillyMac72

Torco Junkie
Established Member
does any one know how the races in south west philly are
is there anything happening down there anymore ?
i havent been down there in a few years ?

Wayneo

Established Member
Sorry!! Forgot i started this post. I live in bucks county but now the cars is away for the winter. I'll meet up with anyone when it starts to get nice out again.:bash:
Rattlebox where in southeast pa

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
Damn, I'm just seeing this thread now.

I live about 20 minutues outside of Philly. About 10 minutes from the Phila. Airport. I hang out with a few other stangs (3 Mach 1's, and another 03 Cobra, and sometimes a Stage 3 Roush) in DE every weekend if anyone is interested. When it was nice out, I set up meets/cruises every few weeks. I am on StangNet alot, thats where I post about the meets.

BillyMac72- What color is you car? Because a guy I work with lives in Gilbertsville and I was going to his house one day and saw a Mineral Grey 03 Cobra going the opposite way of me.....he was heading east on Route 422.

Wayneo- Where at in Bucks County? I have a friend in the Yardley area that I visit every few weeks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread