anyone from ohio cruising down??

gatty1303

Established Member
i live in cincy and was wondering if anyone from the tri state area is cruising down with a group to mustang week. Im open to driving to other close cities to meet some people i.e. louisville, lexington, columbus, indy....let me know if you are and what dates your leaving...thanks

zmustang00

IM in hampton if yall are goin anywhere near NORfolk hampton NEWport news i wanna get in i got one other dude in a fox body ....i got a white 2000 ....:rockon:

Freakingstang

Established Member
I will be heading down with a group.......Not sure when we are leaving yet, but their should be about 5-8 of us going.....

We're up by Akron, south of Cleveland

luvmystallion

Established Member
I live in west virginia,heading down on tuesday,Maybe we can hook up somewhere out on the road and have a group mustang cruise down to MB.Hopefully taking both cars pictured in the avatar.

woodywagon2004

Established Member
I am leaving cincinnati friday or saturday b4 hand and am driving to outside pittsburgh then leaving from there, (i know a little out of the way) but am meeting with a buddy with his 03 sb there and his parents with their cobra.

ibepaid

Established Member
If I can find some cool ppl to hang out with I will go so we can have a ton of fun. I am from Detroit.

Users who are viewing this thread