Anyone from Northern Michigan area (Traverse City)

MGC

Established Member
I'll be bringing my car up this summer and we have a place in Bellaire. I'll have to see if you guys have anything going on when I'm up there

Nice! Bellaire is not far from me at all, your car looks sick in your sig, would love to check it out, we'd have at least 2 badass black cobras to cruise, we could hit a few photoshoot spots of mine :rockon:

Last edited:

MGC

Established Member
Looks like I won't be making St. Ignace. :(

Jerrod: There is a carshow at culver's on Mondays, and Thursdays at the Wendy's. I been so busy at work I haven't been able to make anything yet though.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Nice! Bellaire is not far from me at all, your car looks sick in your sig, would love to check it out, we'd have at least 2 badass black cobras to cruise, we could hit a few photoshoot spots of mine :rockon:

I'm up here now just didn't bring the car up. Big storm just finished rolling in over the lake.

Sent from crosstown while drinking a raspberry tea

MGC

Established Member
30.gif

mustangcobratim

wannatry?
Established Member
i have a place just east of ludington. I am up that way every other weekend. we may go up to the cherry festival. you guys doing anything that weekend? also is there any e-85 stations up there? there isnt any in ludington or surrounding areas that i have found

MGC

Established Member
i have a place just east of ludington. I am up that way every other weekend. we may go up to the cherry festival. you guys doing anything that weekend? also is there any e-85 stations up there? there isnt any in ludington or surrounding areas that i have found

Nice! Cherry festival is always a good time! I know of 1 E85 in TC, it's at the the Meijers in town.

Users who are viewing this thread