Anyone from new mexico?

LoneRangers03

Okay, I just checked the Dragways website and it says the track will be open from 10:30 to 4:30. I'll see if I can make it along with a friend that owns a 99 Lightning. No guarantees since its Thanksgiving weekend. Also do you need a helmet to run on the track? I didn't find anything on the website mentioning it and I would hate to drive all the way out there just to end up watching. Later...Ben

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
helmets are only needed if you run 13.99 and quicker i think.....Checkout www.swlightnings.com
its a local albuquerque site with mostly lightning owners but anyone is welcome.......we meet up all the time, help each other with mods and go to the track..... check it out:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Ryan@ActionPowder

Established Member
hey phillip, i think i met you and 3 of your buddies about a month ago at the track, i have the red 03 anniversary cobra that was with a black 03 anniversary, and a white 03.
bill, and anybody else, me and my buddies will be @ the track saturday by 1:00. hope to see you guys there....ryan

bross03cobra

Established Member
Ryan,
I am going to try and make it Saturday afternoon. I ordered my nITTOS AND NEW WHEELS on Monday, so hopefully they will be on the car by Saturday. This thing is just torturing the stock F1's:burnout: .......Bill

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
Originally posted by BIG RCB
hey phillip, i think i met you and 3 of your buddies about a month ago at the track, i have the red 03 anniversary cobra that was with a black 03 anniversary, and a white 03.
bill, and anybody else, me and my buddies will be @ the track saturday by 1:00. hope to see you guys there....ryan

Ill be at the track around 12. Ill look for you, Ill be in the Sonic Blue lightning:burnout:

bross03cobra

Established Member
Hey guys,
I got the new wheels and Nitto's put on the car today. I am very happy already with the way it hooks up. I still will try to make tomorrow if at all possible, even if only for an hour or two. Still will do Sunday regardless,weather permitting. Philip, are you going Sat. or Sun. ?....Bill

Ryan@ActionPowder

Established Member
i will be there @12:30 saturday with at least 3 other cars, we should have a nice group! bad news for us, my cousin is bringing his d1 pro charged zo6 and is looking for mustangs. the only thing we have going is he doesn't know how to drive! Bill, i think you have the best shot @ him, my buddies modded 03 is in the shop with 2300 damage to the front end so i think you are the only modded cobra coming out. see you guys out there!!!!....ryan

bross03cobra

Established Member
Okay Guys from Albuquerque....Lets get together or make plans to do so in the next few weeks. It would be great for a bunch of us to get together and hang out for awhile somewhere before the track opens. Any suggestions post a reply and lets hook up.......Bill

bross03cobra

Established Member
do you guys hook up on Saturday evenings or during the day? Unfortunately for me i have to work on Saturdays until 6PM. I have off on Sundays, but I'll check out your sight. Thanks for the info guys...Bill

bross03cobra

Established Member
I can hook up with you guys on Sat. night for sure. After 6PM on Saturday I am wide open guys. Let me know where you meet at and what time. Big RCB may be up for it too, he's a good guy, you met him Phil at the track. Would be great to hang out with you guys.....Bill

Users who are viewing this thread