Anyone from New Mexico?

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
I got the car back, all seems to be good. Turns out I also have a softball game at 9:30pm Saturday night. If you guys want to meet up around 5 or so Saturday and do something, let me know.

Chris

frmula505

Established Member
No my girlfriend's son is in a rehab down there, and he's been a bad boy. They wont give him any passes. He might be locked up till it's over. But if I do make it I'l be sure to get ahold of you. I think he'll be there til mid July....Jose

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Ok, thought I would check in with you since I haven't heard anything. Just let me know. I will be gone this weekend, and gone the 15th-16th. Other than that I should be in town.

Chris

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
frmula505 said:
Hi I am from northern New Mexico. I drive a Torch Red 03 Cobra.

Ya ryan is my brotherin laws cousin. I know your car, its a blast to drive if your ever in alb or rr let me know. By the way you should see ryans new turbo stang its sick. :beer:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
scotty98 said:
Ya ryan is my brotherin laws cousin. I know your car, its a blast to drive if your ever in alb or rr let me know. By the way you should see ryans new turbo stang its sick. :beer:
You going to make the SVTOA meeting on the 9th?

Chris

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
ya i going to be there and going to try and get some other friends to come as well.

everybody has a 03/04 cobra but me :lol: gotta love boost

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Don't even worry about it, it will be great to have another Cobra out there! Trying to get some friends of mine with a 97 to come up with me. Not sure if they will make it or not.

Chris

frmula505

Established Member
Ryan told me about it, I havn't seen it. He told me it was alot faster than the Cobra. Are you on the RSW forum(I'm frmula505 on ther also). If you are there is a BBQ at Elliots this Sunday. I might be there. ChrisH my girlfriends son got out yesterday so who knows when I will be in Las Cruces, but if your ever up north let me know...Jose

Last edited:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Jose, I will be up there next weekend. Staying at a friends Friday night so I can get the car washed up for Saturday, then hitting the SVTOA meeting. Where is the BBQ you are talking about, and what time? I will have all weekend to screw off so I may try to make that too. You going to make it to the meeting?

Chris

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
Ya i might go to the bbq and my name on rsw it topless98. But iam going to the track saturday night with ryan and everybody so i post what he runs. right now he's a high 11 sec or thats what he ran last time out with out a tune so may be a low 11 sec now thats is tuned at 5500' above sea level :beer:

Last edited:

frmula505

Established Member
Chris_H said:
Jose, I will be up there next weekend. Staying at a friends Friday night so I can get the car washed up for Saturday, then hitting the SVTOA meeting. Where is the BBQ you are talking about, and what time? I will have all weekend to screw off so I may try to make that too. You going to make it to the meeting?

Chris

What is this meeting you guys are talking about? I am not the original owner, so I don't get anything from the SVTOA. I have all the original paperwork, so I've seen some stuff on it. Do you have to join, pay? The BBQ is Sunday you can get all the info on the RSW forum http://racingsouthwest.com/forums/index.php It's under events meeting section... Jose

Last edited:

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
frmula505 said:
What is this meeting you guys are talking about? I am not the original owner, so I don't get anything from the SVTOA. I have all the original paperwork, so I've seen some stuff on it. Do you have to join, pay? The BBQ is Sunday you can get all the info on the RSW forum http://racingsouthwest.com/forums/index.php It's under events meeting section... Jose

SVTOA just started a chapter in new mexico next meating will be july 9 at rich ford. There is a small fee a few dollars a mounth iam not sure i will be at the next meeting you should go. look in the svtoa post in here in southwest and you can see the flyer and you can pm cornstang for info. O are you going to the dyno drags that weekend also? :rolling:

Last edited:

frmula505

Established Member
Thanks I'll look into it. I don't know about the dyno drags, but I might take my car to the strip for the 4 July weekend. Hoping I can run something close to the mid 12's Ryan ran in the car. The only thing different since I got it is I have gone from BFG G-force DR's tp MT Street ET DR's. These seem to stick better, but I drove the BFG's already a little used...Jose

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
I'm from New Mexico. Eunice, to be exact. I've been in Southern California for the past 3 years. I'll be taking the Cobra back to NM at the beginning of August to put it in storage for 2 years. I'll be over in Okinawa, Japan for 2 years and then hopefully I'll be back in the states to take it back out again.

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
ya i was born and rasied in socal but live out hear now. Good luck in japan i have knowen a lot of people who had a good time over there :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread