Anyone from KC area with 03-04 cobras wanna meet up this saturday dec 31

00gmsonoma

Established Member
Wanting to see if any local guys wanna meet up and grab some lunch and go for a little cruise. Its supposed to be 62 and sunny out. Let me know if anybody is interested. 816-752-7097

00gmsonoma

Established Member
Meeting at movie theater by zona rosa off of berry road around 12 if anybody wants to stop by

b_dike

Established Member
I pm'd you... Can't cause my cobra is out of action, but It's finally nice to hear from another termi owner in the kc area. You mentioned zona, do you live near there? I'm just outside Parkville.

BTW I know a couple other guys in KC with termi's and a 2011 GT500. We go on cruises through out the summer. I'll keep ya posted on when we go out...

00gmsonoma

Established Member
I pm'd you... Can't cause my cobra is out of action, but It's finally nice to hear from another termi owner in the kc area. You mentioned zona, do you live near there? I'm just outside Parkville.

BTW I know a couple other guys in KC with termi's and a 2011 GT500. We go on cruises through out the summer. I'll keep ya posted on when we go out...

ya i live in st.joseph bout 40 min. north of zona. No big deal to come down to kc tho. Espec. if theres gonna be some sick cobras to roll with. Get a hold of me when you guys get together. Its gonna be nice to get to hang with some cobra guys ive had 3 and never been to any gatherings.

b_dike

Established Member
ya i live in st.joseph bout 40 min. north of zona. No big deal to come down to kc tho. Espec. if theres gonna be some sick cobras to roll with. Get a hold of me when you guys get together. Its gonna be nice to get to hang with some cobra guys ive had 3 and never been to any gatherings.

You bet man. I added you to my friend list so I can keep in contact with you.

BTW you wouldn't know anybody with an oil cooler for sale for our cars would ya?

03snkvert

Established Member
We are going to be putting together another little meet, in either Des Moines or Council Bluffs if any of you are interested. Oh yeah, this will be in June!

b_dike

Established Member
We are going to be putting together another little meet, in either Des Moines or Council Bluffs if any of you are interested. Oh yeah, this will be in June!

Do you guys have a specific date in mind? Maybe I could round up the KC area crew, and we all could head up there. Just a thought...

03snkvert

Established Member
Do you guys have a specific date in mind? Maybe I could round up the KC area crew, and we all could head up there. Just a thought...

That would be sweet....

We are thinking Mid June for some nice weather!

Here is the link to the Ideas Thread:2012 Cruise <----Click

00gmsonoma

Established Member
in the market for some nice mustang wheels around kc area for my CO cobra.Let me know if you know anybody selling looking for atleast a 10 10.5 rear wheel. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread