Anyone Else???

yellowbra

Established Member
Hey just wanted to ask if anyone else is having a problem with the site today??? Every once in a while when I am going through the site and I click on something it says "no input file specified" or some crap like that. Anyone else having this problem? Its really pissing me off.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Premium membership should fix that.

No, it did it to me too. Ironically, it happened when I quoted you. What really sucks is going from the black screen to the pure white screen, it's driving my eyes crazy!

Edit: Did it again when I posted :lol:

yellowbra

Established Member
No, it did it to me too. Ironically, it happened when I quoted you. What really sucks is going from the black screen to the pure white screen, it's driving my eyes crazy!

wow its really pissing me off. It just did it when I tried to quote you. Oh and white backround FTMFW!!

EDIT: it just did it too me like 4 times while I was trying to hit the post reply button.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
really? So what your saying is that the owners of this site are forcing me to get a premium membership?? Or I would have to live with it? I'll wait for the mods to chime in on that one.

I was just wolfing you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread