Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
That motor was in development and it's not unusual for things to change, especially when a product is 2 years past it's original planned date. I'd still look for it in the future (after all, Ford puts a turbo on just about everything these days)...unless the next one is electric.

So Ford Powertrain worked on developing a twin turbo Coyote engine for the GT500 and at some point abandoned the project. They instead developed a supercharged variant and after a short production life will abandon that powerplant and go back to the TT that they shelved.

giphy.gif

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
Cute, but how about posting something that isnt' known to anyone that has seen the image?

Just another one poking fun with zero info himself, feel better about yourself now?

Im getting channeled by Nostradamus

4 metals will bind the carriage
Exstacy will be the experience
Waves of power will quell the demon
Ring combatants will fall to its grace

Yup. I’m quite happy with myself. I’d say I’m feeling like I just ate a nice fresh grilled rare steak, ****ed the new neighbors 22 year old sister, had some jack daniels and am happily currently day dreaming about summer weather and rolling burnouts.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
What time again? I have take my truck into ford for its oil change and tire rotation. Plus, it’s thrown 2 P0430 codes, they go away though. 4,700 miles.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
What time again?

Screenshot_20181221-085229_Drive-X3.jpg

And in case anyone is wondering who will be introducing the GT500...
(Kumar) Galhotra, a mechanical engineer educated at the University of Michigan-Dearborn, will make his car show debut in his current role while introducing a redesigned 2020 Ford Explorer and the Mustang Shelby GT 500 in their fastest and most powerful versions, not to mention the limited-edition Lincoln Continental with suicide doors.

A good read on him that popped up recently.
He's a big deal at Ford, but down-to-earth exec hides in plain sight

For those that don't know, Galholtra was put into his current position to replace Raj Nair.
Ford picks Kumar Galhotra to replace Raj Nair as North America chief

Users who are viewing this thread