Anyone else frustrated with Ford over the next GT500?

C0bra99

Established Member
Saw this front bumper molded off the new 500 @SEMA
dde0c633c37b0039bde6f911bec3ae6c.jpg
045a89bf08cbe4ed55b21d054503dad1.jpg
1bd2c4000d439d3bb5632fadeb94027b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Too bad the GT500 isn't going to have fender vents. It would've looked nice.

I was thinking the same thing. It needs more to stand apart from the GT350R. I hope they don't focus all the design cues on the front end changes, which aren't working IMHO.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Hard to be wrong when you say something is cancelled, hidden or will be shown later...lol.

Solid info, thanks for sharing.

Nice. Coming from you that means a heck of a lot.

I've spoken to someone on the design team. There were a few iterations regarding vents. They were all done some time ago. There's someone else here that is aware of the same and he may or may not share what he's able to. My post up above should be accurate as to why you have not seen them as of yet. Sorry it doesn't meet your standard. Then again, thank God for that.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member

I've spoken to someone on the design team. There were a few iterations regarding vents. They were all done some time ago. There's someone else here that is aware of the same and he may or may not share what he's able to. My post up above should be accurate as to why you have not seen them as of yet. Sorry it doesn't meet your standard. Then again, thank God for that.

Hey @DepWraith

This is insider knowledge.

Take ****ing notes.

DepWraith

Established Member
Hey @DepWraith

This is insider knowledge.

Take ****ing notes.

So you're saying that saying something may exist, though it may have been scrapped but then it may also show up later and this is what you consider inside info?

Genius.

We’re is that inside info? Show us. Release the inside info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what you mean by "WE ARE is that inside info?"

Brilliant as well.

Not sure why it upsets you when I do the same thing to you that you have been doing to everyone else?

Still no verifiable info from anyone.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Dep are you still in the camp that believes this car will come with a TT and the 10 speed?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Captain Douchemuffin said:
So you're saying that saying something may exist, though it may have been scrapped but then it may also show up later and this is what you consider inside info?

Genius.
Words matter. Comprehension makes a difference. That said, no, that isn't what was said but rather what you choose to believe what was said. Go back and read it 100 times over. Something might register before you hit 101.

Felching Dickweasel said:
Not sure why it upsets you when I do the same thing to you that you have been doing to everyone else?
Nobody gets upset when you insert your foot in your mouth. More like watching reruns of the DNC's victory party in 2016.

Keep striving for excellence. It suits you well.

Users who are viewing this thread